Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

billybob

Michael Hastings!

Emilio

"This is the town of the New Kids??"....LMAO!

OhWell

Gay.

Jon

Well that is Donnie's area at least he could have taken care of it without posting pics.

Mick Kahler

Anyone who believes this crazy story is an idiot. There is something that just smells ridiculously wrong about this!

ELENA

That sounds so lame! I'm sure he got jumped for being who is he, lol. Can't he be a little more creative than this..smh

JiLL1

Turf war involving the knob.....LOLOLOL

Laurin

what kind of guys would defend nkotb

edge70

This guys gotta be on drugs or something. Yea, grown men in Boston were saying "This is the New Kids territory" You gotta be high to expect anyone to believe that.

Hazel

Umm why would they jump him after all who is Aaron's brother & which group that his bro is in toured with NKOTB last year? Oh Yeah, Nick & BSB. Sorry NOT beliveing it.

Lucky Lucy

I'm guessing someone owed a dealer some $$$ and flaked on it. This is why this punk wouldn't want the police involved.

Dobby

That's the lamest excuse ever. Did a girl kick his ass?

MikeBenvito

Never heard if this guy. But they should have put a beating like that to Justine bieber

Cecilia

Something smells fishy here and I do t think it's the chicken...

Azi

We've heard his version, now let's hear from some witnesses.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments