Paula Deen

Going to Pot

On QVC

6/23/2013 5:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_paula_deen_tmz_article_01
If you're lookin' for Paula Deen's pots and pans, you better jump fast, because it looks like her shelf-life on QVC is about to expire.

Deen -- who appears on the product-hawking network to pitch her cookware -- may lose her platform over the "n-word" revelations.

A rep for the network says they have "concerns [over] the unfortunate Paula Deen situation."  The rep adds, "Please know that QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior."

Now this is the weird part, which makes QVC sound -- how do you say in English -- as spineless as deep-fried octopus.  "We are closely monitoring these events and we are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen.  In the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."

Translation -- They're waiting to see which way the wind blows.

0621_paula_deen_happier_footer

Edible DNA

***** please!

eqquesz

She'll always have a home with Bob Corker and the KKK

Stace

I'm just going to leave this here: http://youtu.be/RovF1zsDoeM

Jordan

Paula Your PR. People and your lawyers should be telling you to give the Lisa girl her Million Dollars to Settle the Lawsuit, and start to Make Over your Brand, Because if this Lawsuit Goes to trial it will get worse for you before it gets better.

jay26mc

If everyone that ever said the n word at some point in their life got fired no one would have a job, and anyone that says they never have is a liar. This is bs.

OhWell

So She Said Niqqer, So What
What Happened To "Free Speech"?

The F.A.G.'s At TMZ Are Making
A Big Deal Out Of Nothing...

N.I.G.G.E.R.

There,I Said It
Hate Me!

ketjo

Every person on this earth is racist in some way or the other ...Everyone of you.......!!!!!! Whether you have the balls to admit it or not ...Paula Deen is being vilafide for being honest ! ....For what ? saying "nig*er" a word every damn one of you has uttered at one time or another no matter what color you are.......and don't say you have never said it ...because unless you were brought up and live in a glass box you will be lying........
A person has a right to free speech in this country and by giving a word like this the power to ruin a person takes away that right...take away that power and its just another word.....Being PC is ruining this country .....Tmz you and your hatch job boys do us a favor and Shut the **** Up till you look in the mirror and see what racist, bigoted , bunch of hypocrites you really are and to prove it just watch One of your own shows......!!!

OhWell

I Will Say "N.I.G.G.E.R"
Whenever I Want.....

Because I Can !

jarhead333

Yeah N.I.G.G.E.R I love that word!!! kKK

David

All this chaos just because she used an N word? This is utterly ridiculous!!! How many times have people said a word against latinos, italians, and asian and non of this mayhem happens. Political correctness is for retards.

Toilethead

Her facebook page is filled with notes from supporters.

jj

FIRE PAULA DEEN !!!!
She is a freak

pegnew

I STILL LOVE YOU, PAULA! You are forgiven x1000!

D

Give this woman a BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave H

She's in freefall because she used a word - yet people like Sharpton make a career out of being a racist. Not saying what she did was right, but seriously? One of my best friends is black, but I've used the "n word" - that doesn't mean I hate him or every other person out there. People need to chill out.