Paula Deen

Going to Pot

On QVC

6/23/2013 5:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0621_paula_deen_tmz_article_01
If you're lookin' for Paula Deen's pots and pans, you better jump fast, because it looks like her shelf-life on QVC is about to expire.

Deen -- who appears on the product-hawking network to pitch her cookware -- may lose her platform over the "n-word" revelations.

A rep for the network says they have "concerns [over] the unfortunate Paula Deen situation."  The rep adds, "Please know that QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior."

Now this is the weird part, which makes QVC sound -- how do you say in English -- as spineless as deep-fried octopus.  "We are closely monitoring these events and we are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen.  In the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."

Translation -- They're waiting to see which way the wind blows.

0621_paula_deen_happier_footer

baby

kanye constantly says the N word, why isnt he on here for that or other rappers who say it all the time, its discrimination to crucify paula for it, i say boycott the foodnetwork and QVC!

Dak

Nik Wallenda is crossing the Grand Canyon today,on a 2 inch wide cable with no tether LIVE and we are hearing about these same boring nobodies. How come no story about that TMZ? He deserves a story. At least that's INTERESTING.

Tazsmif09

Paula dean an people from her era or the last of a dying breed she not the only racist she just ignorant but we call each other *****s everyday but I don't get why people get so offend yea back in the 1930's up it was horrible I know my history but everybody don't its not a difference with ****** an ***** just slang I'd rather be called my damn name but if I white person say it I don't get offended I just say craker pecker wood or some its not that serious black people act like they want black only restrooms again that's all they speak about what we went threw what we had to do I understand and sorry but that was 40+ years ago rosa didn't wanna sit in the back now we run to the back I'm just saying this shiit stupid Paula dean cakes or gross I'm black in don't like that buttery sugary stuff and LOL TO THE PEOPLE SAYING PAULA DEAN MADE ME FAT OR IDIOTS. You chose to eat cakes an pies cakes n pies don't get mad but yea who cares about Paula dean being racist just don't get offended when some one says some hurtful and really everybody racist I'm racist towards the San Antonio spurs they stopped my mavs so much I don't ever wanna see then shine ever

Sparkleybright

OK, explain this: Mark Fuhrman DENIES, under oath, he said the N word and is vilified. Paula Deen ADMITS, under oath, she said the N word and is vilified. Mark Furham went on to become a respected author and TV commentator. Wonder what the future holds for Paula Deen?

Iphone5

SHE'S JUST HAVING BAD LUCK ALL AROUND!!

baybomber

Bye bye

dbach0215

Stupid. She said something TWENTY SIX (26) YEARS AGO!!! Before fame, before fortune, after she had a gun stuck to her head from a robbery at the hands of a black guy. She was upset and she acknowledged that she was wrong for having that hate and words but ANYONE in that situation isn't going to come out with visions of gumdrops. Get real people! I stole candy from the store when I was 7 years old. Should I loose my job now because of what happened all those years ago?

texaschickeee

the sad thing is she did this 20 years ago. not 20 months ago.
I am no PD fan but this is so over kill. She has money she will not go broke

Shyanne

Leave the woman alone -- she seems like a very personable women who wants to make people happy with her food. I guess our country is pretty well finished when "certain" people are held accountable for something they said many years ago. Maybe we better take a long hard look at some of our newscasters, politicians and "so called hollywood hotshots. Alot of their comments aren't especially complimentary -- if you know what I mean.

KBiancaU

I am SO SICK of hearing people say "if the N word is used by black people, why can't we (white people) use it?" Just because that word is used by some members of the hip hop community does not mean every black person in America uses it. Hip hop does NOT define African Americans, just as heavy metal and country music does not define white people. I DO NOT use the N word. My husband doesnt use it. My friends and family don't use it. I don't listen to hip hop music besides what's on the radio and they're definitely not saying it on there. My point is I never here the N word being used and I am with people of all races all the time. No one but a RACIST would want to use that word. It is hateful, demeaning, and shameful, and I am sick of people using these pitiful excuses as a way to justify its use! Some women call each other b***ch in a playful, non-mean way. Does that make it ok for a man to call a woman a b***ch?! No it doesn't! This is no different!

KBiancaU

Bobbie Weiner

Not only should QVC pull her pots, but so should any other retailer. Including Target.

Lori

These people need to get a grip!!!!!

me

you without sin be the first to cast the stone.....

Robert

To thine own self be true and it must follow, as the day the night, thou cans't then be false to no man. I so long to live in a world, again, where you can, through your individuality, express your inner most thoughts about reality.