Stars Shapin' Up...

And Postin' Pics!

6/23/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_fitness_photos_launch
There are many benefits to going to the gym, but being able to brag about it on your respected social media outlets tops the list!

Check out which stars conquered the dreaded gym and lived to gloat about it!

BaadBoy

Oprah and Paris have yellow walled fitness rooms that look like dungeons. They’ve gotta spiff them up a little. Venus Williams has the right idea of how a workout room is supposed to look (Windows!) Mya looks absolutely lovely; even working out in a gym. Maria Sharapova’s workout routine is really working for her; I love her slick sleek physique.

4 SURE

The most "desperate for attention" pics that people post of themselves are of them working out, or of them practically naked, and all we see is "please, please tell me I'm hot so I can feel good about myself!"

OhWell

Wheres Harvey's Muscleman Boyfriend,Andy?

trini_angel

Well I can talk from experience of being a gym junkie: there's nothing like working out and seeing ur body change for the better. U also feel good so all the haters can shut up about them seeking attention. Get off ur butts and try half of what they're doing then u can talk

News Flash

Sunglasses are for outside. Maybe someone needs to tell her

tgrfan42069

id **** most of the women in those pics.i would play the trainer then we would **** on the gym equipment.paris hilton has a nice pretty *****

EasilyHard

Where's Paula Deen ?

jaysnow000

If my livelihood was based on my looks I would workout 24/7. A couple days a week isn't too bad

MikeBenvito

You know you can go to the gym without posting pics!

tommy

Unbelievable~~wow~~~My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome rich men They met through~~ ~ŚeekingŔich. Coм ~~The largest dating site for meeting successful singles. the place to meet millionaires for fun, romance and relationships. Meet and chat instantly with millionaires from all over the world with instant messenger system!!! hope you will like it.dgdfsg

L♥ve

Definitely enjoyed some of those pics

Sher