Billy Ray & Tish Cyrus

Make Peace

For Lunch, Anyway

6/24/2013 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0624_billy_ray_cyrus_akmgsi
Miley Cyrus' divorcing parents came together for a peace summit -- and there's a strong sign tensions are easing between them.

Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus took their daughter Noah out for lunch Sunday in North Hollywood -- but the interesting part -- Tish is leaning her head on Billy Ray's shoulder and they are arm-in-arm!!

The lunch date came 10 days after Tish filed for divorce.

Don't forget ... 3 years ago Billy Ray filed divorce papers, but eventually ripped 'em up and reunited with Tish.

You know what they say about history.

David

Billy, get away from those ugly women. You can find another woman that will appreciate you. You don't need to cater to your cheating wife. Get rid of that ugly wrinkled skank!!!

IceGypsy

Doubt they are reuniting. Prob just an outing with the kids. Lots of divorced couples go out together with the kids. Just because the marriage is over, it doesn't end the relationship you have as parents.

dropped

its like everyone thinks people can be civil with one another after splitting or something...

Jon

Whatever makes them all happy I wish them the best. The photograph is Excellent it really captured a great shot.

It is telling you have a Husband & Wife team with average looking teens just a great moment.

If you were to add the former Disney actor into the shot it would have totally changed the presentation.

I really wonder if things would have worked out quite differently for the two of them. Had the machine not cranked out another screwed up former child star. It is by no means Disney's fault I don't think they are bad people.

But if Billy & Tish could take back some fateful decisions affecting their children, along with their lives would they? I really think if they knew how things were going to turn out they would and their lives would have been happier for it.

SPIDEY

Good for them

SpitBall

All you need to do is look at the assets and the cash on hand. If losing half doesn't scare the **** out of you and force you back into the arms of the other, then you are not "Hollywood."

Lizzie

While I'm all for being civil around your children, I find it a bit odd that they're being affectionate. If they don't intend on getting back together, there's no need to give false hope to their daughter. It looks weird, but maybe that's just me.

Donka Do Ball

I would eat the dried parmesan cheese
out of that pizza carrying beauty...

Michell

Tish is looking a lil pathetic

Glory Bee

How painful. We have all struggled in our relationships. Doing it in public is that much more difficult. My prayers for their family and their union. I see love is there. I hope they work things out. I truly do.

tori

Run Billy run and don't look back!

Allegra

Dis-functional family who love any kind of attention. Unsure which family is worse, Lohans or Cyrus'

supermom

I think they do this for publicity-it's all an act.

Six Million Dollar Man

Little Toni's has great pizza.

Megan

I think all this divorce crap is for getting attention. Divorce not divorce divorce.

but it all comes down to is....

who cares?