Chris Brown

Girl In Nightclub

6/24/2013 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624-chris-brown-tmz
update_bar
11:20 AM PT
  Chris just scoffed at the allegation, tweeting, "I didn't do anything."

0314_divider_graphic
Chris Brown
has been accused of badly injuring a 24-year-old girl inside an Orange County nightclub Saturday night ... and the alleged victim says it was so violent she might need surgery.

Deanna Gines tells TMZ ... she was in the VIP section with Chris at Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim -- where he had just performed.  When the bar was about to close, she claims Chris shoved her to the ground.  Deanna tells us, the shove was deliberate and she fell hard on her knees.

Deanna tells us she filed a police report, and a rep for the Anaheim PD says a female did indeed file a report for assault inside the club, but the rep won't disclose the name. Cops are investigating.

0624-deanna-chris-brown-tmz
Deanna says she went to the hospital and doctors told her she had torn ligaments in her right knee. She's going to see another doc later this week and she says she's already been told she may have to go under the knife.

Chris Brown's rep, Nicole Perna, tells TMZ, "I'm unaware of the incident, as is Chris' lawyer and his entire team.  He was in a great mood after Powerhouse."  Perna adds, "None of this makes sense."

0624_chris_brown_troubled_footer

msbearlyhugs

Seriously if this is true, shame, shame,shame on you Chris Brown!!

Celeb Gossip Addict

Poor Chris. Even with everything he has at stake, he just doesn't have it in him to behave properly.

Cristina

Went straight to TMZ? Sounds legit to me.

Trina

Im not saying shes a gold digger, but she aint messing with no broke.....

Been Bitten By The Coo Coo Bug

She practically has a sign hanging on her. The sign says knock me over I'm a gold digging Bi$$h.

Hmmm...

Ok, not sure about this one. What's got me questioning her is WHY she got to be posing in her hoochie coochie outfit??? She couldn't find a regular pair of shorts and a T-shirt to show off her brace? If you don't think that should take away from her credibility let me know if I'm reading too much into it.

verlinda

Giving BJs will hurt the knees sometimes.. is she the same one who gave him her Panties??

Sally

I know he brings on a lot of things himself, but I wonder if she was just a Groupie that got hurt in the rush of things and wants to blame it on Chris. Just sayin.

Laura

Chris Brown beating on a woman...yet, two women (one who was beaten by him) fight over him. I hope this woman takes him down.

KAJ528

Aaaaand his worthless loser act continues! Such trash.

KnuckleDragger

"Deanna says she went to the hospital and doctors told her she had torn ligaments in her right knee."
Must be her other right knee.

DogsRule

Once An A-- ... Always An A--!

cutie

Another greedy groupie..you feel on your right knee but, you have a leg brace on the left one?? knock it off and stop trying to get money..prb feel in some 6 inch heels she couldnt' walk in

Fred Farkel

In my old age, I have determined that I just don't give a d@mn if ghetto trash or third world trash all want to kill one another.

Go ahead. Make my day.

buju29

she's lying...she just wants to get paid! Obviously ...there' people out there who want to end Chris's career. SMH...