« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pippen's Alleged Victim

Photos After the Beatdown

6/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0624_scottie_pippen_victim_ambulance_paramedic_pictures_launchThe guy ex-NBA star Scottie Pippen allegedly knocked out in Malibu was so injured he was removed by ambulance ... and TMZ has the first photos from the scene.

We broke the story ... police have questioned Pippen about the violent incident that went down outside Nobu Sunday night.

The alleged victim is an autograph seeker who, we're told, suffered injuries to his head and back, and even broke some teeth when the Chicago Bulls legend allegedly punched him in the face and kicked him repeatedly.

Although police interviewed Pippen about the brawl ... he was not arrested.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KAJ528

I can only guess the guy deserved it if they didnt arrest Pippen.... I don't recal ever hearing of him being violent before either. Some other players from his era maybe, but not him.

Jane

I agree with prev post. I am from Chicago, this is not typical of Pippen. Let's wait for more info to come out.

GringoMex

Pippen is a prick. When he played in Houston, i remember asking for an autograph and he told me to get lost. I was only 12 years old. So after he retired, he lived in houston for a while. To my luck, bastard came into the restaurant I worked and was rude. To top it off, he only tipped me $3.00 on a $300.00 dinner tab. I didn't even ask for his autograph this time or talk to him about anything other than give him generous service. So for all you supporters. He is not this nice guy. Dude is full if himself and that guy was just Jordan's shadow.

Elle

And the reason he wasn't arrested would be ????

Dontyouwish*

wow someone got beat up,,! Oh'Dear who let PIP out late?

JLP

I don't understand why you didn't cover this on the show today. You announced the story before 1:30..??

mr304

Scottie Pippen was just pissed off cause Lebron won another title and is officially looking better than MJ every single day. Sorry Pippen but it's really happening.....

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

It's a bit ironic that all Mr. Pimppin has to do now is give the district attorney a couple of autographs, and he's off the hook, charges dropped, case closed.

BradDavis

No tippin pippen is known as a cheap a-hole.

mr.howell

That's what you get when you ask for an autograph from an A-hole!..idiot who ask for it should know that athletes are time bombs!..never know when they'll go off!..

manbearpig

that man was defeated!!!

FLTom

Pippen probably lost his cool when the guy chose to insult him after Pippen refused an autograph request. The insult was probably Michael Jordan related, e.g., "You were nothing without MJ," or words to that effect. Pippen will regret this loss of composure. You can't go around hitting people, no matter how cutting the insult.

D'Jai

In my opinion, Scottie Pippen is overrated….He has spent many years trying to prove that he is relevant and not still hanging onto Michael Jordan’s coattail…..He doesn’t like to leave tips and doesn’t like to sign autographs for fans….With that said, everyone should treat him like air: You know that it exists, but, you don’t see it…..I hope that the victim will be okay and will sue him……Pippen is too old to be acting like the immature jerk that he continues to show society…The Chicago Bulls should cut their ties with him and find someone else worthy of the position in their organization…..God Bless!!

South Side

Do not upset a 6'7" black man. You WILL lose.

Bernice Madoff

You- know when its time to solve unemployment and expand the NBA.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments