« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chicago Blackhawks

Stanley Cup Celebration

Was Carnivore Heaven

6/25/2013 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0625_blackhawks_celebration_launch_v3

The Chicago Blackhawks partied hard after their dramatic Stanley Cup victory over the Boston Bruins, and lived by that old adage -- to the victor goes lots and lots of meats!!!

Stanley Cup MVP Patrick Kane and the rest of the team headed straight to the famous Harry Caray's Steakhouse once they arrived back in Chi-town early Tuesday morning -- and our 'hawks sources gave up all the deets on their feast:

- Crab cakes
- Lamb chops
- Mini "holy cow" burgers
- Chicken vesuvio (the house special)

Remember, they were eating all this at ... 4:30 AM!!

No word on how much the celebration meal cost -- but the team picked up the tab. We're told this is the exact same menu the Blackhawks had when they last won the cup in 2010.

Superstition ... it's delicious!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

IwuvTMZ

Woohoo!

cb1234

last minute rally! http://snip.ps/736e71e6/Blackhawks

kindamara

Good for the Hawks! Think of it as an early breakfast for a bunch of athletes who just played their hearts out and won a major trophy! I'll bet the Bruins also had a hearty meal too after the game. Both teams are great original 6 teams.

FROM HELL

They suck

dierdre

I have to say congrats to the "Black Hawks" on a series well played. I'm a Bostonian, & honestly, I thought for certain, the Bruins would win the cup. With all Boston has been thru, w/the Boston Bombing & all, I just thought they could do it, & bring this City back together. The Bruins played great all season. I guess the better team won. Anyhow, party hardy Chigago.....Good Luck....

Mel

Wiped the smirk of Chara's face! love it!

derp

Good work Hawks. What a series that was!

leafsfan1977

Well deserved. the 'Hawks had a stellar (albeit short) season, especially with that insane 24 game point streak they had this year. I am not by any means a Blackhawks fan, but I have to give credit where it's due, and I've been rooting them ever since MY team got ousted from the playoffs in the first round. CONGRATULATIONS CHICAGO!

anony

After that, they took the Cup to a couple of bars in Chicago. At 7 am. The Scout and then The Pony Inn.

smurfya

Anyone else notice these guys were a helluva lot more excited to win the cup than the heat winning the championship? Party on guys!!!

DaveF

Yes, now that the Stanley Cup playoffs are over, it is time for TMZ to do their one hockey story of the year.
I mean other than showing Paulina Gretzky's hot body every once in a while. Thanks TMZ for daily stories on basketball, football and baseball athletes and one story on hockey players.

Legend

It was a well played series and a well earned win. I think Boston was a formidable foe and they played really hard too. I give both teams props for the majorly hard work they both did in the finals!

Blaze

TMZ ...please post more stories like this because we are all sick of Justin Beiber, Farrah Abraham and Chris Brown stories

davedaz

Way to go Hawks. You guys just rocked it last night. The best one minute in hockey I've ever seen.

jms