Michael Jackson's Grave

FLOWERS EVERYWHERE

On Death Anniversary

6/25/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625-michael-jackson-forest-lawn
Michael Jackson
passed away 4 years ago today -- you probably forgot ... but MJ's biggest fans definitely did not, leaving massive piles of flowers outside the King of Pop's mausoleum today.

To give you an idea, one MJ fan group -- called "One Rose for Michael Jackson" -- donated more than 10,000 roses to the grave site.

A rep for Forest Lawn cemetery tells TMZ, fans will continue to be allowed to place flowers at MJ's grave throughout the day ... and the flowers will remain on site for the rest of the week.

TMZ broke the story ... Jackson died from a fatal dose of Propofol on June 25th, 2009. His doctor is currently in jail.

0625-michael-jackson-forest-lawn-sub

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bagladey

I will miss you forever, Michael. R.I.P.

Peace-

God Bless you Michael. Rest in Paradose.

IwuvTMZ

Seem like yesterday.

i-new-with-this

I wish i Was there but im not. I miss you im Michael

baby

sad people mourn him, do they mourn all pedophiles or just jackson?

george

At least he cant molest anymore children, got what he deserves.

SamSamIsCool

The "you probably forgot" comment was cold. I think the majority of people, whether they were a fan or not, remember where they were when news broke Michael Jackson passed away.

KARMA K

Sad day! Hope his kids are are ok today! Has to be a hard day for them! Wishing peace to them!

oBAMa

I'm sure the person who has to clean all this crap up is ecstatic.

David

Did you also see my pee stains on the lawn?

mj fan forever

I am so proud of being a Michael Jackson fan and so moved that also my roses are there. This shows once again the endless love that fans from all over the world have for him and will forever have. He had to be here :'''((( We L.O.V.E. and MISS you Michael always and forever!!!

David

Opps, where did that brown smelly turd come from?

nan

Those flowers are just a small gesture, and will be distributed to others in hospitals and nursing homes , as well other places that may bring some cheer to those in need. , .
The majority of donations go to charities, in his name, such as St Judes and other organizations that MJ supported when he was alive.
Rest In Peace MIchael , missed by millions.
And TMZ STAFF
As far as forgetting Michael Jackson, you rely on him for hits to your website nearly every day , and he has been gone for 4 years.
Harvey should make a donation in his name also.Lord knows he has made enough money off the man, alive or dead.

Best Mom

Remembering Michael today and always. Sing and dance for the angels, Michael.

Kelly

What a waste. I guess nobody with "One Rose" ever saw a hungry child.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments