Justin Bieber

SUED For MMA Moves

On Paparazzo

6/26/2013 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0626_justin_bieber_shoe_fight_akm_gsi_article
Little Justin Bieber has been sued by a photographer who claims the singer delivered a crushing MMA-type kick to his abdomen, after a perfectly lovely date with then-GF Selena Gomez.

Jose Osmin Hernandez Duran claims when he was shooting the then-couple at The Commons in Calabasas last year ... Justin was trying to maneuver his brand spanking new Mercedes out of the parking lot.  The suit alleges Justin became frustrated at the photogs, jumped out of the car and "delivered a martial arts-type kick ... in the lower rib cage on the left side of his abdomen."

But the suit alleges the attack continued, when Justin used his left fist to punch the photog on the right side of his face.  Justin allegedly then pushed the photog against a parked car.  The suit claims Selena actually returned to the scene a few minutes later to look for her cell phone and apologized for Justin.

The lawsuit is interesting ... citing a litany of alleged misdeeds committed by JB, including assaulting a former bodyguard, bullying a woman, driving at reckless speeds in his gated community, stealing a pap's SIM card and threatening to kill a neighbor.

The photog doesn't give a specific amount he wants for the alleged assault and battery.

0529_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

Tribeca Soho

Oh oh All i see is dolla signs all i see is dolla signs, money money on my mind money on my mind

tina

Deportation might not be a option. ....Canada doesn't want his skinny ass back. Canada is more than happy for him to cause havoc in the US. Let's place blame on the little stick, and on the cops that will not stop little ***** like this.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

This kid needs to back to his room and play with his GI Joe.

dave

hey justin,come back when you reach puberty,lil punk

melbrooks

Wow. The Commons has nice spacey parking spaces, too. He probably got frustrated bc he's an asshoe to begin with and took it out on an innocent person. Lil Buttcheeks gonna wind up a defendent some day, im telling ya

It's Me

Just another young rich punk.

sharon

Bieber is a silly ass. Does ANYONE take him seriously........girly wanna be a big boy douche.

The Zombie

Even for a million bucks, I don't think I would admit that little douchebag kicked my @ss.

jason

I wouldn't sue Bieber. I'd would just kick him right back and then proceed to beat his undisciplined little ass! Oh man, that would feel soooo good LOL

J.E.B.

Obviously, money has gone straight to his pointed little head, and he thinks he can get away with bullying, physical assault, and whatever else. He needs a good, old-fashioned ass-whipping.

asdasdasd

paps need to learn a learn job.

Trooper Tom

If he tried that **** with me he would be out cold on the side walk

debra

Why don't you all take a walk in his shoes? This boy is under a microscope. Rags print lies and print phony photos. GIVE THE KID A BREAK!!! He is behaving like any young star due to the pressure and MANIACAL WAYof this world.. I would like any of you to see how it feels to be hounded and abused like he is with the paparazzi. There is nothing wrong with him. Something has to be done with the papparazi. WE NEED LAWS TO PREVENT THESE INTRUSIONS. I call it stalking. Sure seems that way to me.

nospotligt4me

This punk is going to end up like Boy George and bussing tables soon. I think prison time would be good for this waste of skin maybe he can share a cell with Hernandez

Darryl

Looks like Biebs 15 minutes are up. Even Selena Gomez ditched him LOL!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments