Paula Deen

Dropped by Walmart

6/26/2013 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0626-paula-deen-tmz-walmart
Another one bites the dust ... Paula Deen has just been dropped by Walmart.

The retail giant just released a statement, saying, "We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed."

Walmart is Paula's latest business partner to sever ties with the celebrity chef in the wake of her n-word scandal ... a list that includes the Food Network, the Caesars casino company, and the ham company Smithfield.

Deen appeared on "Today" this morning, offering a tearful apology -- saying, "If there's anyone out there that has never said something that they wish they could take back ... please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me."

0626_PAULA_DEEN_HAPPIER_FOOTER

KountryEdge

Walmart can go choke on the rollback ball!

Annette Williams

For a company that has workers in Bangladesh that burn up in fires & don't comment for at least a month, shame on you Walmart, you of all people, should know people make mistakes, especially your company. Shame on you and your treatment of slave workers overseas to make your cheap ass clothes. You should know all about damage control and give her a chance, talk about the pot calling the kettle black

AnonyMouse

Paula Deen is the Old South: grits and gravy and butter and folds of fat and using horrible language to refer to fellow human beings. She needs to retire to her plantation.

dEnI

I don't like ether the word "*****", or "******", but its "*****", that the rappers use, not the latter. Neither one offends me, because I am neither, and therefore I don't respond if its used against me. Many people use these words along with others in the privacy of their home, and in doing so it doesn't always equate to racism.

Mrs Jackson

First of all rapers don't call each other ******s black people don't call other black people ******s. This is for all the white people in the world get your damn facts straight befor u go and talk about rappers and black people

karri

This is just ridiculous that all these companies are piling it on like this.. Shame on you Walmart and Ceasars!!

hairy_testicles

what about all the rappers, that use the 'n-word' they are being racist!! and if they say "well we are black we can use that word, that is also being racist...or the writers of django unchained, what about them?

Proud2bBlack

Yeap, she deserves it! Tiger got dropped for committing adultery so why should be exempt from being a racist pig. Shame & fame go hand in hand.

Leopold butters Stotch

What is this goon famous for? Is she on reality tv?

Your S&M Girlfriend

Witch hunt. I'm purposely going to see who is still selling her brand and buy some. If I don't like it I'll donate it to Goodwill, but it will still be my voice saying this is bullsh*t. I never liked her and she got on my nerves but this is just plain crap what is being done to her.

HillbillyHell

I hate that ignorant cow.

Marlyn

Thanks Walmart- you have my vote!

fooman2

Paula said you lazy 0000000 get out of my kitchen and let me cook. Your All FIRED. My guess is there were at least A. couple of Latinos A. Gay guy A. Russian A. Irish dude. What now Paula is fired from everything. It is going to be the biggest comeback in history ( after the presidential pardon)

static

I think all these self righteous hypocrites are going to regret over reacting the way they have.

john johnson

as a black person, i am,was , and will always be dissapointed in what paula deen said in the past. i was sad that she didn't understand the magnitude and the ramafications of her thought process as it pertains to african-americans. i really think most of her crying is because she is losing sponsers and money. however, as a christian man to a christian woman, anyone can make a mistake, i think she is more of a ignorant person regarding race and customs than she is a racist. i forgive her for what she said and i really hope she can get back on her feet again through atonement and doing what she does best. if you can't forgive her for what she did, then it will stay on you mind forever and you are no better than she is.