Kanye West

ANGRY FACE

w/ His Baby (Grand) Mama

6/27/2013 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a Sith lord, Kanye West spent some quality 1-on-1 time with his baby's mama's mama Kris Jenner in Los Angeles today ... and shocker, he wasn't in a very friendly mood!

Kanye made it clear he didn't wanna talk right from the start ... and Kris, obviously aware of Kanye's explosive temper, playfully (or nervously) signaled to the photog to back off before K blew his top.

Thankfully, the photog took Kris' warning ... and no one was hurt in the making of this clip.

It's the first time we've seen Kanye out in public since the birth of his daughter North.

As we previously reported, Kim is in hiding with the child at a secret location so they can bond without the cameras around.

There are rumors that Kim will debut the kid on Kris' new talk show.

Smile Kanye ... it's gonna be ok, man.

Toph723

Some people need a taste of their own medicine. I don't like the man, but he doesn't deserve to die. You should never wish that upon your worst enemy. What the hell is wrong w/ today's society? Have a little class and decency.

UPYOURS

I STILL LMAO every single time I see that video of him running into the sign.

News Flash

He has an attitude like Thugvon him and his thug hoodie

Bella

Kanye has to brine of the biggest egos on the planet. He made a baby with one of the most talked about women in the media and then is angered when the press follows him. I mean have some common sense. If you didn't want to be hounded by the paparazzi then he should've thought about that before he got with Kim K. What an idiot:(

mary flores

He is so full of it

Lynsay

what a dick. LOOOOOOSEEEER!!!!

KathyQ

Kanye, go F*CK yourself.

the man

IS IT PERHAPS...that I'm fashionable and fish sticks are crunchy.

Pinkfloydchick

Now Kim has two babies

Amenmel@yahoo.com

He is always angry. I hope his new baby brings a smile to his face.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Since he is "god" (little G), I guess he can command people not to talk to him. What a freaking A-hole. I don't see why anyone would want to buy any of his so called music. Then again, he might not want anyone to talk to him because he is embarrassed that he got caught walking with the devil. That's a no-no for god.

Vince

If I was a photog, all I would do is **** with this low life, just to get a rise out of him. "Don't take my picture" (in a whiny Kanye voice)

JuanRambo

Kanye West is a bitch... We all knew that... I would like KW to get crazy with me & I would kick him in the p*ssy... Lol

michelle kallon

he knew what he was getting his self into when he started dating Kim so kanye should just shut up

JRH

What an effing Douchbag!!! Dude was congratulating you on your new baby... This is what is wrong with the world today... People idolizing complete and utter trash...