« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

He Spit at ME

I Never Said the N-Word

6/27/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0626-scottie-pippen-tmz
Scottie Pippen
's brawl with a fan outside Nobu in Malibu was totally unprovoked -- so says Scottie's alleged victim, who tells TMZ, he never ONCE said the n-word ... and simply asked for a photo.

The 48-year-old -- who didn't want to be named -- tells us, he first spotted Scottie inside the restaurant on Sunday while waiting for a table.

The fan, his girlfriend and Scottie eventually ended up sitting near each other ... so the fan says he asked to take a photo with the NBA legend for his 12-year-old son.

According to the guy, Scottie didn't want to get up from his table to pose with him, but allowed the fan to take a photo of him sitting down (below).

0626-scottie-pippen-tmz-victim
When the fan saw Scottie leaving, he says he approached the ex-Bulls star in the parking lot -- thinking it wasn't a big deal -- and again asked for a pic WITH Scottie, knowing it would mean a lot to his son.

He tells us Scottie turned and said, "I told you no motherf***er" ... and then spit at him and punched him, at which point the victim fell to the ground. He says the last thing he remembers is seeing Pippen's shoe coming at his face.

According to the victim, he woke up in the hospital Monday with a concussion, fractured ribs, busted lip and chin, a broken tailbone, and possible brain injuries. He's back at home now.

As for Pippen's allegation the man spewed the n-word and spit at him ... the fan says not true -- "It’s sad to see Scottie is trashing me. I never called him the N word, and I haven’t done anything to that guy ... What’s the big deal? Taking one picture with a fan."

The man says police have already interviewed him and his girlfriend, but right now he doesn't plan to sue. "I'm not thinking about anything at the moment but getting better."

Calls to Scottie's people weren't returned.

0625_victim_ambulance_ride_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ron

the big deal is he said no moron!!

Nun ja biz

Here is my opinion, Scottie shouldn't have attacked the fan. However when you see a celebrity let them eat in peace.

Raarrr

I guess I just don't understand why "fans" feel celebrities owe them something, when the truth is, they don't! They are doing their job, just like you do when you're at work, they get paid and go home, just like YOU... what do you owe to anyone besides your family???? get a phukn life people! you aren't owed anything from anybody and just because someone is in the public eye doesn't mean you are allowed to harrass and stalk them. This loser got what he deserved, IF what he says is true, but it's probably not!

coco

I'm calling shena****ns!!!!! First this guy or his family says he got his teeth knocked out, hes got all these injuries, bla bla bla.. That the only picture you have to show for it?? Now, you say ...no I didn't call him the N-word... I'm sure there are witnesses out there.. I've been there, and its a pretty busy place.. He now wants to remain anonymous?? This guy needs to make sure his story is straight! What a piece of ****! He looks middle eastern.. Those guys are the worst racists! Sorry, but for now, I'm on Pippen's side until I see more. P.S. I dont think your 12 year old son knew who Pippen was 12 years ago, since Pippen retired almost 10 years ago you idiot!!!

Lynn

Another angry black man using the race card...ummm nothing new...

Edwood

I'm sorry it was me.

I called Scotty the N Word, allegedly.

I have a problem, I cry without tears!

Kitsi

I hate the "n" word. Keys say, worst case scenario this victim/fan did day the word...i still think Scottie is absolute s***my trash. He should've called security or the police or walked away. He needs to be sued for millions jusy the damn medical bills alone....

robin

he's lying

baybomber

What a joke!!

Bob

Why is it that really large black guys and gangs of black teenagers are constantly being called the N word by lone white men and middle aged women.
Strange.

Its Me

It doesn't matter if the guy hounded him all night long for a pic, it doesn't matter if he used the N word, it doesn't matter if the fan was the most annoying person on the planet. NOTHING short of self defense justifies a beating. Scottie should be in jail for this, plain and simple. He should have just walked away and not have said a word.

PT

Hey, multimillionaires have problems.... like, where can I spend this $100K burning a hole in my pocket? Maybe on settling this out of court?

JUstin

Hounding him like that ? Maybe he Just wanted to S**K Scottie Pippen's Di*K ..

JUstin

Race Card is now the "Excuse" for Racists everywhere .. I think they think they can intimidate Black folks with it ..Wait one sec , hahahahahahahaha..

Alex

I dunno - I saw Scottie Pippen once 6-8 years ago at a stop light in Fort Lauderadale, he was driving a convertible ferrari and he literally pulled up next to me. being the bulls fan boy that I was I literally flipped out, he looked at me waved @ me and said thank u.. but, people want to judge him listen u dont know what its like dealing with that all of your life it must get old, sure hes been well compensated but hes way beyond his playing days and i think for a lot of atheles having to still deal with the fame and not be able to get on the court for their respective sport must drive them nuts

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments