Wade Robson

Details Molestation Allegations Against MJ

6/27/2013 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625-wade-robson-tmz
Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson, claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

The documents -- obtained by TMZ -- are heavily redacted.  In one section alone, 7 lines of alleged abuse are blacked out.

Wade's lawyer claims after MJ's first accuser -- Jordan Chandler -- made allegations against MJ, Michael started calling Wade and "brainwashed him into being a good soldier."

According to the docs, Michael would role-play with Wade, saying "They are saying we did all of this disgusting sexual stuff.  We never did any of that, right?"

In another role-playing session in 2005 - during the molestation trial -- Michael allegedly told Wade, "They are making up all these lies about you and I, saying that we did all this disgusting sexual stuff.  They are just trying to take us down, take away my power and my money, take away our careers.  We can't let them do this."

The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."

0508_wade_robson_through_years_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Don't feed the Trolls

Screw this liar!!!

Jeems

I don't believe this guy. If anything, he molested M.J. So Wade needs to get out of here with that crap.

Iamjilliette

Wade Robson=Known media whore. I believe this might be for some press.

Kemosabe

MJ admitted to sleeping in the same bed with kids that weren't his. Whether he molested them or not---it's disgusting. I love how his fans try to justify this. Would you let your child sleep next to a grown man that's not their father? If so please call CPS on yourself. If Wade is telling the truth then he should get justice. If this is a media ploy, I hope he gets caught red-handed.

Los Pepes

The Martin Bashir do***entary sealed the deal
MJ liked little boys
Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial

gbtw

you know, i don't know what's true or what's not- however, it seems like michael's life was one big cover up from start to finish- abuse from his dad, hideous childhood, mental issues as a result, whatever. and the family is still trying to block and hide everything. i think his kids and everyone involved would be better off if they just told his real story and let everyone do the forgiving and forgetting that might be necessary. it's all just one big clouded mess.

jill

gotta say, I DO think jackson was a pedophile, and molested many children, this guy however does seem to be reporting it for the money though.

Hannah231

Lame.

IN MY OPINION

YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO THIS WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. YOU ARE A COWARD FOR DOING AFTER HE DIED.
~
I don't see the point of him coming out with this now, seriously.

AJ

BS.

MysticalFlute

This guy knows that AEG is screwed thanks to Paris and Prince's testimonies.

"BUT HE REALLY DID HURT ME! HONEST!"

KAHorton2010

I don't believe it for the fact that after MJ's death, Jordan came out and confessed that he lied aboutt he whole thing because his father made him/for the money. With MJ knowing that this wasn't true, why would he call Wade up and "brainwash" him? What wouldbe the reason. I call BULLS**T on this one!

Adam

what a punk...lying about a guy who is too dead to defend himself. If this is true, it means he was COMPLICIT and even helped MJ get off two other molestations...BS. Wade's a broke joke.

KnuckleDragger

I don't see the purpose in all this. Jackson's dead and can't defend himself.

Kiranda

I would have believed it prior to MJs death moreso than now. Before he died, I might think, "this guy wants to make sure no other kids get molested, that's part of why he came forward." But now? It's totally just for money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments