Wade Robson

Details Molestation Allegations Against MJ

6/27/2013 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0625-wade-robson-tmz
Wade Robson has outlined the sexual molestation allegations against Michael Jackson, claiming MJ molested him in various ways from February 4, 1990 and 7 years thereafter.

The documents -- obtained by TMZ -- are heavily redacted.  In one section alone, 7 lines of alleged abuse are blacked out.

Wade's lawyer claims after MJ's first accuser -- Jordan Chandler -- made allegations against MJ, Michael started calling Wade and "brainwashed him into being a good soldier."

According to the docs, Michael would role-play with Wade, saying "They are saying we did all of this disgusting sexual stuff.  We never did any of that, right?"

In another role-playing session in 2005 - during the molestation trial -- Michael allegedly told Wade, "They are making up all these lies about you and I, saying that we did all this disgusting sexual stuff.  They are just trying to take us down, take away my power and my money, take away our careers.  We can't let them do this."

The docs also describe the incident reported by a former housekeeper during MJ's 2005 criminal trial -- when she testified that she walked by Michael's shower and heard him playing with "little Wade." She said she saw two pairs of underwear outside the shower -- one was MJ's, the other was a "little boy's neon green pair."

0508_wade_robson_through_years_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

imorena

love the pic with the meatballs in his mouth. classic.

Ali go to school you fool

Yikes, MIMI/Human Nature and all her other trolling nics is a fugly fool on top of being a loser:

Tamera

To be honest, if you were molested would you ask for money or for the abuser to be in jail for life? Its obvious that he just wants money. This is sick. Why get a job when you can just sue Michael Jackson? Wade Robson is a disgusting liar.

jane

It is obvious that he(robson) is lying.

Sanne Burger

Nobody realy knows what MJ did or didn't do, only the people who were involved at the time knows what happend, so don't judge anybody. Don't judge if you don't know!!

My2Cents

Shame Shame on Wade Robson and James Safechuk. Since I myself was actually MOLESTED it is an UTTER OUTRAGE THAT YOU BOTH would even fathom telling such BULL**** for MONEY I would imagine? And the only one benefiting will be the lady lawyer who will be laughing her ass off all the way to the bank no doubt while you both make complete FOOLS OF YOUSELVES. For those of you here calling MJ a pervert, etc. that is SIMPLY NOT TRUE. Those of us who actually have been MOLESTED AS CHILDREN DON'T need to KNOW that they both are liars since we ACTUALLY LIVED IT and they I assure you DID NOT. But what they both really have done by telling such lies (years after the fact I might add) is to VIOLATE ALL OF US WHO ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN so quite frankly THEY BOTH are no better than those who do abuse and molest children IMO and what they both just came to that realization at WHAT AGE..not possible they are fishing for money PERIOD. Robson himself probably has been slighted because he felt he should have been doing “MJONE” and was brushed off by the Estate so his attitude is I’ll Show You. I have watched his interview with Matt Lauer? WOW he should have been an actor not a dancer and I can’t comment on the other one as I have NOT seen an interview. A special NOTE to those of you who have NOT been molested who are flapping your lips here there is absolutely no way Michael Jackson EVER abused or molested a child; it is "habitual" and individuals like that do not just have a few victims but usually hundreds throughout their lifetime. They are sick F***S just like Sandusky was. So many of you all and some continue to bastardize Michael Jackson and made it a LIVING NIGHTMARE for him and for the record all the other so called victims that were asked to come testify that DID NOT at his trial the reason for that is SIMPLE they did not show up because they did not have anything to say because it NEVER HAPPENED. So if someone did that to YOU what would you do NOT show up in Court (and lie about it like Robson did – how old was he then? seriously does he think we all fell off of a turnip truck or what??) to ENSURE they don’t go to prison or you don't show up so they can get off to do it to other children? And some live with it their whole lives and never tell a soul it happened to them. Like I said it was because it NEVER HAPPENED and once they got to court and had to start answering alot of questions trust me the JIG would be up (just like Robson and Safechuck talking their TRUTH now? they are a disgrace and how OLD are they now (at some point they both were of the proper age way before this to come forward a lot sooner than they did too because what that makes them BOTH is accomplices for keeping their mouths shut so that what Michael could supposedly continue to do it to other boys? Think about that? Like I said the other kids did not show up in court for that very reason because under cross examination then their parents would have certainly had some explaining to do for being liars and if it were me I would have thrown their parents in jail for doing that and using them as well to try and get money and using their kids as pawns to do so. Oh and as far as the Chandler boy NEVER happened either nor the other boy Gavin Arviso saw his police interview what a joke he was in that..not his fault either however there is no excuse for him now as he is grown up but still continues to be a LOSER but then take a look at the parents he had so can’t blame him entirely for that. I have read Chandlers testimony also clearly fed to him very obviously by his FATHER because NO child that age would have used the words (or even known them or what they meant because I certainly didn’t). He used his OWN child as a PAWN in his scheme for money but I have absolutely NO MALICE towards his son as it totally was NOT HIS FAULT but his Father got what he deserved in the end..so good riddens to bad rubbish. Bad Karma is a Bitch they say. He not only destroyed Michael's life but his VERY OWN SONS' as well and I truly hope one day Chandler will find the courage and strength to come forward to tell his TRUTH to set his SOUL FREE so that he can ENJOY THE LIFE he was SUPPOSED to have had which was taken away from him by his GREEDY DISGUSTING father. It is long I know but I have lots to say.. IMO I believe that perhaps Michael was a victim himself actually (therefore his need as he was always commenting over the years about PROTECTING CHILDREN and my firm belief is that it was because somewhere along the line no one protected him. IMO that was the price Michael had to pay for his FAME and then imagine being charged with the very same thing that happened to you? but I am certain “”NONE OF YOU ever gave that a second thought DID YOU?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/05/michael-jackson-sex-abuse-code-words-accuser-duck-butter/23/#c12277143#ixzz39gBKIg1q

Truefanatic

Wade robson has claimed in an interview that mike used to pee into his mouth after climax.

Truefanatic

Why get a job when you can Rob?

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15