Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

SAMMY

AlwaysOnTimeB

Dislike and fear are two different things. He either has a fear of gays, which would make him a homophobe, or he doesn't like them. If he doesn't like them, he can't be called a homophobe. In fact, very few people can be called homophobe. That is a made up term to describe someone who doesn't agree with the gay lifestyle. Those people just don't agree with it, they are not afraid that anyone's gay lifestyle is going to rub off on them.

exlax

alec is it time to come out of your closet an admit you are what you are

Bob

If you're gay.... read these comments.
This is what liberal Americans REALLY think of you.
You really are someone's bitch and you'll take this like the bitches you are.
Have a nice day.

buggaz

He's a major hypocrite homophobe but I'd still eat his daughter

bozzman

gay dudes - i accept that you like peni instead of vj. beside that, i don't understand why some gay guys are so effeminate. i have no idea whether or not this reporter is effeminate, but if he is baldwin's comment makes sense. p.s. - i 'm not a baldwin fan

exlax

the question should be.. is alec bi sexual and that is a ,Yes no questions asked he just keeps it in his closet.. time to come out fatty basterrd

Mark

The writer is furious from the sound of it. I'd agree with what a previous comment and say that Alec Baldwin sounds more than a little queeny himself. It takes one to know one. Otherwise who cares, i like a little abuse, arguing and conflict is fun.

Glam

ALEC ..people can make articles and say whatever they want!! Just like your lame nobody wife tweeting about a celeb funeral ...she needs to back up , n its kinda thirsty ...did that make u mad someone pointing that out to you?

Alias

Baldwin isn't a homoPHOBE, he's a homoHATER. The politically correct among us would have us believe that the two are identical. They aren't. One can hate without fearing, just like one can fear without hating.

kc

Wow..first all the overreacting with Paula Deen, now this...
I can now say this will be the last time I go on this site.

seriously stop making a big deal about little comments.
I myself have said many things like what Alec B said. And worse things than n%&er..im not a homophobe or a racist, my brother is gay and I have black friends...you should hear some of the things they say about straight people and white people...i dont make a big deal, I laugh.

Let it go Harvey, its not like it was 20 years ago, most people dont care if you are gay..

I dont over react when people say things about me being white or straight..
You want to be treated the same as everybody else, then stop b%tching..

HLyWDgreg

I love how the poll is rigged, if you vote Alex is not a homo phobe, nothing happens, is it because Harvey is Gay- Ay!

jane

So much for objective Reporting. TMZ is the worst.
SO WHaT....I am a gay woman in SF, and I hate obnoxious "Queens"....It's term, SO what. You think all gay people are great?....Get a grip. Lighten up, you're a bunch of uptight Queens yourselves

Leopold butters Stotch

All the picture of this turd you guys have up is of him frowning like he's about to get punch happy and beat someone's brains in. I think everyone will agree he's a goon but who cares if he hates gays a lot of people do, gays probably hate him.

Rachael

Shut up Harvey- we would like a site with info and stories, not Kardashian ads and pieces where you voice your personal like/hate for certain celebrities. The guy was angry, he said crazy things- I'm sure you've said worse- we all have. Go start your own blog if you have so much to say.