Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

PigHeart

100 bucks the writer of this article is gay

janet

He's laughing his ass off.

Oh oops twitter crap. Like these so called celebrities write this crap on their own.

NOT ELMO

Alec Baldwin
Still a Homophobe
Now a Liar, Too!....................if my son was gay i would advise him to become a sweet Tranny....

Bob

He's a liberal.
Nothing new here.
Blacks laid down like uncle toms when he called a reporter a n*gg*r

Darogr

It's pretty funny with ultra lefties like Baldwin get caught up in their own pc web.
My question is was the wife really tweeting during the funeral? It should not be that hard to track.
If she was then Baldwin is doubly full of it.
Also if she was indeed tweeting, we need to be concerned about her safety. Baldwin is a known abuser of women and she is not safe under the same roof with him after this. I hope she walks away with a few million LMAO.

Taylor

TMZ keeps hitting pretty emotionally hard on this. I think they are just trying to set themselves up as being so powerful they can take down a star. Then use that as leverage. You give us access or we'll destroy you like we did Alec Baldwin.

You couldn't use Paula Deen as she basically did herself in. But Baldwin, you are trying to spin this up when even GLAAD won't trash him.

I call s***bag TMZ.

Dazestr

He's as much as a homophobe as Paula Dean is a racist

Pablo

Alec is not a "gay hater." He has a particular vernacular that a certain hideously shallow culture in my country gets a kick out of ruining people for.

If he deserves to be ruined for his vernacular, then ANYONE deserves the shallow and unfair downfall of their career.

TMZ is the icing on the USA's historically shallow cake.

Sher

It is such a travesty that this country has gotten to the point where we aren't even allowed to dislike the complete a-hole IF they are a member of a protected 'group'. If a black man, or a gay man, or a latino man, is called down for being a jerk, the majority of the press and people who post, will do EVERYTHING THEY CAN to make it about the person's minority status instead of their behavior. That is plain b.s. If I deeply dislike someone, and they happen to be gay, or black, or latino, or whatever, I will STILL dislike them personally and should have every right to.

Buck Boy

Honestly, the biggest Star****er's in Hollywood can be found here at TMZ with ANY & ALL coverage of ALL that is Jackson. It is like they live in fear of this family and will not call them out for the most obvious BS.

woodin

Alex is the Paul Deen to gays........bully

daved0622

Was his wife tweeting or not? If she was the guy was just reporting the truth.

Truth

The liberal media is way more powerful than you uppity gays are. That's funny. Even GLADD sided with them.

Lala

So going by HIS OWN DEFINITION of "queen"... HE IS A "QUEEN"....

I wonder WHY NO GAY "CELEBRITIES" (or their "supporters") have "come out" AGAINST what AB said... WHERE'S ROSIE? WHERE'S CHER? WHERE'S CHAZ? WHERE'S ANDERSON, MELISSA, CYNTHIA, JANE, BARBARA, WHOOPI, MAGIC shall I go on???

peter

I am so sick and tired of these gays ruining everything you cannot speak anymore without them calling you homophobe why dont they go back into the dam closet