Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

MidasRex

So remind me; why is Paula Deen's career over because she said bad things two decades ago, but Alec Baldwin's career is not over because of his anti-gay commentary (and lies about it) today? Just curious. Why hasn't Capital One canned him yet?

depplep

I'm gonna say this again, since no one listens, homophobia means YOU'RE AFRAID OF HOMO'S, he's not afraid.

JustTheFactsMa'am

Agree! And the double standard as to who gets punished for these sorts of slurs is glaring. Don't see Baldwin losing a single dime for ALL the ugly stuff he's said over the years. He;'s a big bully and no one stands up to him. Except TMZ!

UNLV1990

And he still has a job with capital one. After all the crazy, racist, homophobic, and threats of violence that Alec brings he still has a job with capital one. Where is all the liberal outrage? Oh, that's right it all made up for those they hate. The more you know. .
Liberals are hypocrites

marlee5574

I don't get why alec got mad about the story of his wife texting. She was texting and got caught, big deal. He needs to chill out. He seems to flip out about stupid things very easily. There's no need to be nasty.

Jamal

SO THE **** WHAT!? -_____-

lafreak

OMG, no one can call anybody anything anymore. **** that. Im with Alex. Besides, what kind of low life goes to someones funeral for gossip. What a #&*@! (is that ok to write or did I hurt someones feelings?)

MadCharles

A great face for Capitol One credit card.
I cut my Capitol one card up..

JJ

Wait...what the hell does GLAAD stand for again and why should ANYONE take you seriously?

LOL! You're a total joke!

myopinion

SO WHAT!!!! Everyone does not have to agree with this openly gay crap!

tom

Who cares its ok to hate ***s. In fact its a normal American emotion. To always have pro-homo propaganda pushed upon us isnt normal. Clearly there is an agenda in place...Not everyone if pro-homo and thats ok, better yet its normal.

Jorge

He's not aging very well is he? This has to be the worst picture I've ever seen of him. Is it photo shopped? Look at the blob under his chin and the permanent scowl. He looks 70! From what I remember, he had (past tense) leading man good looks. Sadly, not anymore. Mel Gibson and Alec should be poster fuglys for what happens when you hit the bottle a thousand times too many.

Rich vail

It's OK, Alec is a Liberal, and everyone knows that Libberals are allowed to say whatever the f**ck they want.

cpt correction

He's not too far off, i live in SF and there are decent straight men and women, decent gay men and women and sometimes there are queens from both camps that just make you wish the fashion police werent on their side

TooFunny

I stand behind Alec's explanation. Who cares if he knows the guy is gay and made that comment? There are gay men who call an arrogant, nit picky, immature, blabbering little jerk "A QUEEN"! Are they homophobic? Stupid- the whole thing. Alec has rights, he can say what he wants- even in an angry rant. We've all done it re one thing or another. Careful stepping down off your soap boxes to go chase the next celebrity comment to be turned into a "mouth a gapping" crime. Get real, people. Get over it. (if I was a celeb Tweeting this I'd be accused that by addressing "people" as "people" a mad racial slur was being used...or homophobic slur? Or religious knock? I'd have a helluva a bill from publicist to explain I really did mean- people.