Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

Mikey

I don't believe AB is afraid of homos.

Wow ...

By his definition of Queeny - he himself is one. He thinks he is "above" all others. He does what he wants, goes on tirades to abuse and bully others; whom ever dare "cross" him, including his family. I'd like to see him suffer a backlash - have been waiting for it to happen for years!

lottabodi

So effing what? There are people all over the world who do not like homosexuals, blacks, whites, pink toe nails etc. AND people lie. Report something we don't.

luckycat

HE PLAYED WHEN HE WAS A BARTENDER!
POKE FOR COKE.

Raymond

Seeing TMZ staff doing math is always a spectacle.

crystals

Why would he even think of putting his finger up his .....? Wouldn't a punch be more normal? Alec's getting his freak on lol

Fred Farkel

Who cares anymore.

I also don't give one flying cr@p about Paula Dean but to shove something she said up her @ss 30 years later is ridiculous.

jordii

Here's the thing. I don't particularly like Alec Baldwin and he clearly has a problem controlling his temper and is fairly easy to dislike; however, if he truly doesn't like homos then that's his business. Better not to publicize it. I think Twitter is used by twits anyway. I feel more sorry for his wife and baby than some gay guy he dissed.

Lauri

I can't figure out why this guy has to vent every thought in his head in a public forum. What kind of a narcissist does this? Then he regrets it. Then he does it again. Booze?

BSname

Go ahead and click on hate but I have to admit that I am enjoying this. Keep going Harvey

HRH Prince Michael

Get Real: Because an individual has an aversion or an antipathy towards someone or something, this does not necessarily
indicate a "Phobia".

MORE pure Truth?
Craigslist -NYC- Rant and Rave Section
"The House of David: Each tree is recognized by it's won fruit"

en Todo Momento!!

the next round of stalinist type censorship will surely be coming from the hommoo corner for the next several years... i mean look at the 80's and the 90's. gay jokes abounded. now you have to call your pr agent and publicist for every word taken offensively.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Sorry but I'm not buying the whole 'queeny' thing. He meant it the way he claims, the proper form would be 'queenly.'
Once again an epic fail from big mouth Baldwin.

robert007

I don't understand the difference, Alex Baldwin constantly spews hatred and is excepted and still working but Paula Deen says the N word 30 years ago is fired and let go from her sponsors. Something is not right here!

Supreme_intellect

News Flash, being Gay is not OK, up until 1973 being gay was considered a mental illness.