Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

jeannine

Good god He does have a right to an opinion.....

joyjoy

Using harsh words or slamming someone does NOT mean you're a homophobe! I use a sharp tongue to hurt people when I'm angry and I intentionally use anything that will get under their skin. I love all races and all people regardless of their sexuality. That being said, I would say fa**ot if I thought it was going to upset the person if they upset me.

Mikey

Alex Baldwin has finally come to his senses and is telling it like it really is. Good for you AB!

Obitexa

Alec was defending his wife...period. I don't understand why the gay community is always looking for any celeb to blast for being 'homophobic'. No wonder most of them claim in the public that they support LGBT just for the sake of damage control.

tgrfan42069

if you are against unnatural unnormal lifestyle choices then i guess you fear them per the gays and their supporters

retiredrancher

Look up in Webster --- Someone who feels they are above everyone else --Alec Baldwin
What an absolute jerk --look up in Webster --hollywood

catherine

OFFLMFAO, THIS BUFFALO IS THE 'PAULA DEAN' OF THE LEFTWINGNUTS.....................OFFLMFAO

SOUNDS LIKE HE AND HIS PR SUCKING WIFE DESERVE EACH OTHER

I SO PITY WHAT HIS FIRST WIFE AND DAUGHTER HAVE PUT UP WITH ...............THIS IS ONE NASTY DRUNK PIG

AND HE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A FAT DRUNK ALGORE.................

cherry

Lolol at this, y'all tried to excuse Paula deen for saying the n word and calling black ppl monkeys but you're raging over Alec calling some ******* a queen.

wtf

yes, let's do some math: whining about a racial slur + whining about a gay slur = we're all tired of the whining and everyone needs to grow up and stop being a prissy sensitive little girl who cried her eyes out every 10 minutes.

Obitexa

Besides, TMZ is just one-sided in this story....they just picked one part of the statement to blast him Alec explained himself in full...read his full statement at Entmania.com or GossipCop.

JimmyB

1. It sure took TMZ a long time to get started on this story. 2. Baldwin is absolutely nutso & needs help.

And it should bother him that half the people out there support his homophobia. The same folks who hate him for his politics. How 'bout that?

Cazz8203

sounds like the TMZ staff member that is reporting about this every couple hours is a queen himself (maybe Harvey?) and is really on the attack over NOTHING....good grief, get over it.

Beauty

He is right. If someone says they'd like to stick their foot up a hetero person's **** is that a heterophobic slur? Get real. It would be merely a disgusting insult, as what he said was. So, screw you Harvey. Stick to celeb gossip already otherwise go and create a spinoff gay-agenda themed site so you can bash any and everyone who possibly offends you. Judging by the daily posts here, that'd be a pretty busy site.

Will

I'm gay and I know exactly what Alec meant and it definitely wasn't taken as homophobic. Way to go TMZ making a huge deal out of nothing.

joyjoy

Being sharp tongued to someone who has wronged you has NOTHING to do with being a homophobe! I would say anything to hurt someone who hurt me or my family. I love everyone but I will use my words to crush someone when I need to. Seems to me he gets angry and says things to hurt-big deal!