Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec Baldwin -- Homophobe?

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

GOLLY

If anyone else had said these things, wouldn't they be arrested for "Hate Speech"? "Bullying"? "Communicating a threat"? "Assault"? "Conspiracy to commit bodily harm"?

But since it is a card carrying member of the liberal elite, nothing is done. Who else in this country is tired of double standards?

paul a.

He is just projecting like all liberals do.

carlos lascoutx

...Alec, as in Smart, is a reformed Alcoholic who
still thinks he can drink, e.g., Cantinflas=en la
Cantina te inflas.

DOUG

Maybe Alec the next time you accost a Photographer he"ll beat the living **** out of you Because you Know Alec Your the Biggest QUEEN OF THEM ALL !!!

jimi

tmz and the liberal media seek to halt all free speech. alec baldwin has the right to be upset and voice his opinion. just because someone is gay does not mean they can never be criticized. so much of this constant shout people down by liberal gay media

Donka Do Ball

This is a completely Gay story, written by Queens.

Kelly

The guy attacked Alec's wife in a public forum after she attended a funeral. Alec fought back with mean words in sticking up for his wife. Scr3w you and your "homophobic" accusation for taking it out of context. In a tough spot I want guys like Alec Baldwin on my side not PC losers like this author or the POS who attacked Alec's wife.

DOUG

I Think QUEEN ELISABETH MIGHT BE OFFENDED ALEC ! YOU HEAD QUEEN !

glonq

TMZ's in the wrong on this one -- trying waaay to hard to turn this into a 'gay tolerance' issue when it's more of a 'Alec Baldwin goes nuts on a guy who kinda deserves it' issue.

anna

Alec is a hot headed fiery Aries that has a big persona that came out when he felt someone on the outside was attempting to demean and attack w/o knowing facts. Was it really necessary for this reporter to make such comments outloud? I think two wrongs here caused a huge impact! Alec has spewed in anger comments that even I have heard my gay friends talk amongst themselves as or of! So because it was mainstreamed to a mass public audience how about when gay ppl make references of themselves in catty arguements or fights huh?

Bob

Look at all the liberals her who were ranting about Paula Deen who use the N word, in private, after being robbed....................................... giving Baldwin a free pass.
There is really nothing lower than a liberal. Not even a turd.

dstark9@sbcglobal.net

Why would he even care if someone acted queenie regardless....

DOUG

ALEC GEORGE W. BUSH WAS ELECTED!!!!!
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE ????

I HAVE YOUR PLANE TICKET RIGHT HERE SO YOU CAN LEAVE THE COUNTRY LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD !!!!

glonq

In TMZ"s world, if you're angry at somebody who is different in any perceptible way, you're automatically a racist / 'phobe / sexist / etc...

tehheh

Queen Elizabeth wasn't at all phased by this revelation.