Alec Baldwin

Still a Homophobe

Now a Liar, Too!

6/28/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_7_getty

Alec Baldwin insists he doesn't hate gays ... just "queens" ... and that's just the beginning of the mind-numbingly stupid explanation he just released in the wake of his homophobic Twitter rant.

Baldwin called up a reporter for The Gothamist today ... to address the backlash after he called for his fans to physically attack a "toxic little queen" reporter who wrote an article about his wife tweeting at James Gandolfini's funeral.

Here's what Baldwin had to say:

"The idea of me calling this guy a 'queen' and that being something that people thought is homophobic ... a queen to me has a different meaning. It’s somebody who’s just above. It doesn’t have any necessarily sexual connotations. To me a queen ... I know women that act queeny, I know men that are straight that act queeny, and I know gay men that act queeny. It doesn’t have to be a definite sexual connotation, or a homophobic connotation. To me those are people who think the rules don’t apply to them."

Alec is full of crap ... and here's why: In the same Twitter rant in which he attacked the reporter, George Stark, Baldwin included the threat ... "If (sic) put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

So let's do some math.  Queen + enjoying a foot up your ass = homophobic slur.

lilmBIGorgan

BFD PEOPLE! People are so over-sensitive these days. I say the say thing about the foot in the rear to my friends all the time. Especially my 300lb black gay friend!! Like he says...move on!!
Oh and the queeny thing, yep, say that to peeps to, just ask the wife. She hates that I say it so often.

Spunky Funk

TMZ - have you ever heard of MEDIA BIAS? Holy crap!

DOUG

I HERE QUEEN ELISABETH IS TOTALY PISSED !

Mikey

I stand with you Alex! I'm sick of these homos too!

nipples mugee

And what does this have to do about Amanda Bynes ? More Amanda, less this tool.

Marilyn

Alec is so over!
How come whatever nasty he does to many other people over a long period of time, he gets a pass?
When will his work, endorsements + projects dry up as they should?
Hollywood, TV + Broadway I'm asking you???????

jane

WHO CARES?????? Ever hear of Free Speech??
You don't have to like what some people say, but really, ignore it. You're very small to make such a big deal out of it. MAYBe is homophobic...snd SO WHAT...
I know, it's a crime...

deb

So are all his sponsors going to drop him?
Oh, that's right he only has one, LOL
What an a**, I'm looking forward to the day someone pops him right on his big fat head....

Laura

It's time this bully bigot is no longer endorsing products.

tram1814

Here's my problem with this, Paula Deen is being ripped apart for saying the 'n-word' at some point in her life. I don't have any interest in her and I am indifferent when it comes to her. But now we have another high profile celebrity, (and I do like Alec's work over the years), but the fact that he's making these remarks that are homophobic. Well, it seems like a very double standard to hate on Paula, and not do the same for Alec. I think in both cases it was blown way out of proportion but if people want to be consistent about being PC, etc, then they should also be giving Alec a hard time too! I'm a Gay man and consider myself to be reasonable and level headed. Bottom line, if 'America' wants to rip Paula a new one for her comments then Alec should be treated the same way!

Spunky Funk

Actually...everyone here is talking about the double standard between Alec Baldwin and Paula Deen - how everyone absolutely condemned Paula and is giving a so-called free pass to Alec.

Okay, so....for the past few days Harvey has been EXTREMELY vocal about how people are overreacting to the Paula Deen situation. He truly believes that she should be given a second chance and we shouldn't condemn her for saying these words. WHY is it that when it is someone making so-called gay slurs (I don't believe they were slurs, but whatever), does TMZ absolutely jump on the bandwagon to basically stone the guy to death??! Makes no sense and shows such a blatant display of media bias that I am actually shocked.

To report a story to fit ones own personal agenda is so ridiculous! And I know this is a celeb gossip website, and not REAL journalism...but come on! TMZ prides itself on getting the real facts and confirming stories before they are posted and the fact that they are now trying to ruin Alec's career - it;s sickening.

Harvey, I know you're a homosexual male. That DOES not mean that you should report such an incredible biased story. What is this - Perez Hilton???!

Bob

Sorry gay people.
Every liberal in America just gave Alec a free pass.
I know gay liberals who give Hamas a free pass too.
Hamas hangs gay men on sight.
Being a liberal is more important.
It's your turn to be thrown under the bus.... so shut up and take it. It's the price of admission.

tram1814

Bob

Seriously..... if you're gay.... read these comments.
This is what liberal Americans REALLY think of you.
You really are someone's bitch.

j

saying someone would like a foot up their ass doesn't make them gay diff strokes for diif folks