Alec Baldwin

Hates Lots of People

But REALLY Hates Gays

6/28/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_article_Getty
update_bar
3:30 PM PT
-- Alec just responded to all the homophobe allegations.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
-- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral.  The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false.  Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before --  tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen."  Baldwin continued, "If (sic)  put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

More Bigoted

• Alec Baldwin
  • Paula Deen
Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you up."

So we gotta ask ...

scarlett06

Don't ya just think Alec should just keep his mouth shut sometimes?? I really thought, with Hilaria, he might try to get back some gentlemaly persona, like George Clooney...he's remains chill and cool when pushed into the glare of photogs.
Alec, to me, is very much a Drama Queen, and we all know he won't be offended by that remark!!! lol
He's just an Anger Management MOVIE waiting to happen.
CHILL Alec

Bdelacruz13

Earn money by simply posting comments on social networking sites! find out how here:

Scorpion

Im so sick at hearing and reading about 2 words that are (USED MANNY TIMES A DAY). ******,*****,MONKEY,THERES A MONKEE ON THAT PORCH. Buy what im saying is that im a big time RACIAST I SAY ALL THOS WORD IN MY HOUSE OUT IN PUBLIC AND I DO TELL THEY ARE JUST PLAIN AND NASTY MOTHER****ERS . AND THEY THINK THEY SHOULD EQAUL OPPURTUNITYS . QUEERS ALL YOU ARE IS A NASTY BASTERD THAT WHERE RAPED BY THER DADDYS AT HOME OR PRISON . I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS AND ALL THOSE SAND ******S AND QUEERS . I HOPE THEY PUT ALL YOU ***GOTS BACK IN THE CLOSET. CAUSE YOU RUNN INTO A GANG OF STRAIGHTS ON THE STREETS YOU SHOULD GET YOU ASS BEAT UP SO BAD YOU WOULD OF STAYED STRAIGHT ***GOT.

Jaggyd

Well, ask yourself...Is this reporter a toxic queen of a bitch who likes stuff shoved up his ass? Aint nothing wrong with stating the truth. It is what it is. If you gonna do it just do it but own, what you do. If even the person doing the do think what they do is shameful for people to remark on then they probly should stop doing it.

MidasRex

Why hasn't Capital One dumped him yet? Paula Deen's career is over, but... Alec, not so much?

JustTheFactsMa'am

This nincompoop got an Irish Blowhard pass for sure. If those words had been tweeted by any number of other celebs, it would be game over for life. Stay on him, Harvey & co.

b

This whole article is biaisis I don't think he's a homophobe but I think the gay ass hole reporter blogger wtf ever pissed him off gays think being gay gives them a pass from ass whopping or angry **** talking it doesn't gay isn't a religion nor race its a choice there are people who choose to live a straight life it's a choice you can do whatever you feel comfortable with but its still your choice to do so

Jack Arsenault

He is Justin Beiber's father right? Can't stand either one of them and I just wish they would go away!!!

TRUTH

ALL THE FREAKY ..DIRTY..DEADLY VIRUS CARRYING..GAYS HERE .DIE WITH AIDS..AND BURN IN HELL

Jack Arsenault

ted moroz

get him on the show Harvey and confront him!

Joan Smith

Who actually believes his apology??? Come on! He sounds like an 8 year old trying to justify doing something wrong. "What I really meant was... Which isn't bad really." This guy is such a loser. I don't believe him or his apology for a minute.

ted moroz

what a moron lol

Silverymoon1013

He is just another Celebrity who gets away with everything, never answers for anything always some pathetic apology. And no one is off limits to his childish rants...ONCE A PIG ALWAYS A PIG!!! I find it hard to believe he was raised by the same Parents his Brothers were. Too bad Paula Deen isnt as slick as Alec, as his words never have consequences..

Jorge

This picture of him is so grotesque, I could barely stand to look at it. It's so angry and says homophobic all over it. Just found out his wifey is almost 30 years younger than him!! He's obviously a pervert and latent pedophile. There's only one reason a young woman like that would marry this bitter old man. She is obviously an old man **** sucking, gold digging hussey.