Alec Baldwin

Hates Lots of People

But REALLY Hates Gays

6/28/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_article_Getty
update_bar
3:30 PM PT
-- Alec just responded to all the homophobe allegations.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
-- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral.  The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false.  Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before --  tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen."  Baldwin continued, "If (sic)  put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you up."

So we gotta ask ...

Bettsie

Good for Alec telling like it is. Let him near Harvey and he'll break the little *** into pieces. I love it.

1Asia

Why are people soooooo angry? If I had money, I would travel the world & enjoy my success opposed to lashing out via Twitter, Facebook, etc. People... life's waaaay to short. Live it to the fullest. Trust me. I cannot stand an a**hole, of any color, creed, sexual preference and/ or religion, I just stay away from them. Far away.

MerryHope

He's going to end up killing someone.

P.S. He has really ugly teeth. And hair.

whatgoeshere0117

This a such a crazy & sensitive subject for our generation... I can't even imagine where the line is gonna be drawn.. I have nothing against gay people but, I'm not gonna be ok with a random gay guy trying to hit on me at a club or bar or trying to cop a feel, because at that point, the cops are gonna be getting involved... It's just such a sensitive subject for so many people because it remodels everything we've followed along with all the cultural ethics growing up for centuries for all the new and upcoming generations today....

alice

everyone is entitled to there opinion even paula deen and if people don't like it tuff

Lisa Sepper

What is wrong with this world. You can be extremely bigotted & get away with it, but admit to a terrible mistake over 30 yrs ago & everyone dumps you. WTF

Anna

He's in the pocket of the Democratic Party and they protect their own so the just watch the mood of public via the internet swing to accept his apology as the liberal spin doctors work their magic.

lrebat

So is everyone going to boycott Alec Baldwin, who is a chronic bigot/oaf or is it just Paula Deen who gets crucified for saying the n word 30 years ago.

CathyS54

"dig it"??? Who says that anymore.

billyboy5050

A lot of people hate Alec, too!

Bigturboweenie

He didn't say *** or queer, so how is this gay bashing? Confused.

Rock_Bottom

I think if you're yelling at someone, you attack their easiest target - i.e., "you fat bitch!", "you ugly slob", "you stupid stoner", "you stinking drunk", etc. I'm sure Alec could swish with the best of them.

It's Me

Everyone is welcome to their opinion on gays.

billyboy5050

A lot of people hates Alec, too.

MightyMatt

Alec Baldwin is an idiot, not funny, and has a tiny willie. I hope Capital One drops him, so I don't have to listen to his smug self.