Alec Baldwin

Hates Lots of People

But REALLY Hates Gays

6/28/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_article_Getty
update_bar
3:30 PM PT
-- Alec just responded to all the homophobe allegations.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
-- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral.  The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false.  Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before --  tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen."  Baldwin continued, "If (sic)  put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you up."

So we gotta ask ...

garwilly

I never see the word f@g anywhere only b!tch! Must be Harvey f@g a$$ who was butt hurt over this

Hhhhhgghjjffgjj

Another white person who loves to hate what's new, I would like to know his excuse, paula deen's was she was old and she grew up in the south, his was gonna be I was molested by gays.

gbtw

Maybe this is the guy to compare with chris btown when trying to decide if things are racially motivated. This guy has serious anger issues.

Dale

Another day, another celebrity witch hunt overblown by the media.

HooahJuice

Freedom of Speech

AxlRose

Damn right!

I'm Awesome admit it

I honestly don't care I don't like gays either that's my right as well not everyone has to like gay people and to be honest I'm tired of gay people trying to shove their beliefs down others throat they're just like PETA it's annoying please stop we don't care what y'all do and think so quit trying to prove something to us

D323

You and New York Magazine are pushing this dumb agenda. Its Alec Baldwin and he is not homophobic, mental yes but homophobic NOT. Its times like these as a gay man I question your support of the LGBT community. Add to that accusing a man who has never really treated anyone of race or sexual orientation with any bigotry, you really sunk low with this.

Tracy

I think the difference between Balwin and Deen is that Alec Baldwin does not pretend to be anything other than what you see, whereas Paula portrays this down home, saccharine sweet image to the world, while belittling people behind closed doors. It's not *just* the racism (or classism) that is turning people against her, it's the lying and hyporcisy on top.

Marc

What do you have to do to be the "crazy one" in that family? This guy is seriously unbalanced. This new baby doesn't have a chance.

Alison

What is really shocking is that no one boo'ed her for the cleavage she showed at the funeral. It's totally inappropriate for a funeral and lacking class!

Max

You guys are idiots. Baldwin might be a volatile a-hole but nothing in what you printed implies he is homophobic. Calling someone a queen? really? I'm gay and I call people queens once an hour.

lola_uk

I love how according to TMZ voters Alec Baldwin is more bigoted because he targeted ONE gay guy.

But not Paula Deen, who's admitted to using racial slurs and made NUMEROUS other racially insensitive comments ON VIDEO (ex. the one about how hard it was for her slave-owning great-grandfather after the war was over and he would no longer have the use of slave labour, that he killed himself. cos, HE was the victim) against an ENTIRE RACE!?

The commenters on this site are showing their true colours again.

Nickylala

To say this story is a bit of a reach would be a MAJOR understatement. Calling someone a queen means they hate gays now? Paula dean dropped the n-bomb how is it comparable?

BSname

I really dont think that it is so much that he hates gays as much as he hates everybody at one time or another. He really has anger issues that will continue to haunt him. His ego is way to big for him to get help so we will continue to see fireworks from him.