Alec Baldwin

Hates Lots of People

But REALLY Hates Gays

6/28/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0628_alec_baldwin_article_Getty
update_bar
3:30 PM PT
-- Alec just responded to all the homophobe allegations.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
-- who puts Paula Deen to shame in the bigotry department -- again showed his true colors with a hate-filled tirade that targeted gays.

A British reporter wrote a story that Baldwin's wife was tweeting recipes and other things during James Gandolfini's funeral.  The actor went nuts on twitter, claiming the story was false.  Nothing wrong with that.

But then Baldwin played his go-to homophobic card -- he's done it before --  tweeting that the reporter was "a toxic little queen."  Baldwin continued, "If (sic)  put my foot up your f***ing ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

Baldwin then called the reporter a "f***ing little bitch" several times and then just plain threatened, "I'm gonna f**k you up."

So we gotta ask ...

Truth

Alec Baldwin is a Loud Liberal. He can say whatever he wants. He is untouchable.

VJENKS

He's entitle to his opinions just like you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody don't like that homosexual agendas!

Laura

Alec is a bully, on top of being a bigot. He makes desperate attempts at appearing like he's changed, but the real Alec just can't stop himself if anyone dares to find anything wrong with him or his Mrs.

Joan Smith

I'm so tired of this Baldwin guy... I won't even watch anything he's in. He's rude to everyone and he deserves the Paula Deen treatment done to his career. Perhaps then this fool will learn there are things that are not appropriate to say.

Carmen

He said "Queen" Harvey. Paula Deen said N*gger. I doubt the person who wrote the article about Alec Baldwin's wife was offended by being called for a Queen.

Kiranda

Capitol One, dump his homophobic ass.

golda

4,000,000,000. peeps on this earth---500,000,000. gays---did GOD make 500,000,000. mistakes? I think NOT!!!!

Jenn

We already know he's capable of being verbally abusive to strangers and loved ones. Every time another story like this pops up about him, I find it harder and harder to believe that he's not physically abusive as well.

smj

if he can call his own daughter a pig....are people really surprised he can spew hate at a stranger?

blythe

**** u TMH

xiam007

this guys time is up....time to cut the tie

Alice

I didn't get the impression that he hated gays but that he hates THAT gay...big difference.

Joe Blowe

Get over yourself Harvey Levin, and stop acting like the PC police

Max

I love all the hillbilly conservative morons on the site trying to pretend they don't wanna kill all gays while trying to trash Baldwin. Too funny.

Sandra

The meaning of an ignorant dumb ass jerk is Alec Baldwin!!