Justin Bieber 911 Call

Pap: 'I'm Really Scared'

of His Bodyguards

6/28/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062813_beiber_911_launch
One of 2 photographers Justin Bieber and his bodyguards allegedly attacked in Miami was so terrified he fled the scene of the incident ... before calling 911 in a panic.

TMZ obtained the call, and on it you can hear the guy yell ... "They just took my memory card from my camera!"

When the operator asks who took it, he replies "Justin Bieber's people."

As we previously reported, the alleged theft went down on June 5 outside the Hit Factory recording studio -- and when the operator asks for the studio's address ... the paparazzo says, "I'm no longer there. I left because I'm really scared."

Listen to the call ... the pap also sounds panicked about someone stealing his keys.

The other pap who was allegedly attacked, Jeffrey Binion, is suing Bieber.

Dale

Is everyone in the celebrity gossip business a spineless turd?

awards

What a nice Canadian boy, eh?

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Let´s put Justin Bieber, the Kardashians, half of the NFL, and the Jackson family on an island in the middle of the ocean .... then let the paparazzi swarm the island ... then nuke the island. The world would be such a better place.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Bieber and his thug body guards basically robbed these people and the cops did nothing. Typical.

MelissaM

How is he allowed to get away with stealing? This is insane

Gloryg7

Boo hoo hoo.... I'm not famous and I don't want some jerk taking my pictures either!

Stupidposts

JB is all tough talk when he is surounded by people he is paying to steal items from people in a public space. But when he is all by himself he seems to turn into a wimp and avoids the publicity.

zombie

When is this little moron going to completely self destruct and head to rehab? Oh, that's right, never, because mindless children are going to keep supporting this little turd so he can get richer and behave even worse. Welcome to America! No wonder people hate us!

aquanet

The Pap is just setting up his lawsuit with that call. Its a cash grab from a bottom feeder. Scared my ass. Not a fan of BJ,but seriously this guy on the phone is just working it.

karlew

Remember when you were a kid and your annoying kid brother would sit with his finger a 1/2 inch from your face saying I'm not touching you and you couldn't hit him because you'd get in trouble from your parents? That's exactly like what these pap smears do and then run screaming to "mommy and daddy" (the police) when they finally make someone snap. These pigs get what they deserve.

Truth

TMZ is trying to get people to feel sorry for paps? HILARIOUS.

Resurrected125

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I'm not a fan of Bieber, but anytime something like this happens to paparazzi, it brings joy to my heart. This dude is a ().

SheisHot

Not a Bieber fan, but it is way past time to put some basic constraints on these low-life Paparazzi's!

Celebrities live their lives in a public fishbowl and cannot even have dinner without being harassed, pushed and shoved while trying to make their way to and from their vehicle.

I am glad this person was afraid of JBs bodyguard and just wish the fear was enough to make him/her rethink what they are doing and maybe put away the camera and look for a real job!

dapedo

he so scared i wonder if the photog will get a restraining order to keep bieber away or is he still 1 fooet a way from him taking photos mmmmmmmmmmmm

Badass2012