Lindsay Lohan

Terrified of Relapsing

I'm Going Into Hiding!!!

7/1/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0628_lindsay_lohan_scared_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
is going from reckless to recluse -- we've learned she plans to go deep into hiding after she gets out of rehab in August ... to maintain her sobriety.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, she now realizes she's been powerless in combating her addictions, and says cities like New York and L.A. only feed her demons ... so she needs to get out STAT.

Lindsay's scheduled to get out of rehab in early August -- and we're told she plans to move somewhere in the U.S. where there are no paparazzi  ... somewhere she can get back in touch with her true self.  A little pie in the sky, but that's what she thinks.

Sources connected with her treatment claim the 12-step program has been working.  We're also told she's deathly afraid of relapsing, and escape is her solution.

As for how long she wants to disappear, we're told Lindsay's not sure -- as long as it takes.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

ketjo

Wow ! spent the day working my fingers to the bone snapping green beans and the flat kind at that got 2 and half bushels full for my daughter to can...in her canning room as my son calls it ...We use to call it the summer kitchen but hey he can call it anything he likes as long as I'm not having to work in it.......anyway....I come on here late last night and nothing....could not for the life of me get anything to post....so I wait till today cause it's raining so I don't have any work and I come on and damn but they have hide the story....I could find it anywhere , then I was told I was not sign in but I was....this is some messed up site.......
As for the imitatoer over on Rol ...I tangled with him really hard when he jumped me the first time I posted....LOL.....and it was almost a carbon copy of what old Smitty used over here....attacking my writing style...well I jump right back then I turn the tables and told him/her How much I missed their sweet nothings and LOL he/she left me alone....I really don't know who it is for sure but its someone who posted here all the time.....changed from Guest to sign in as Trouble.......
The way Old Harvey shuffled this little story off of the front after the Monday 5:00 internet cast I would say that he got a call from someone who wasn't very happy......LOL

Reg

Have to get ready for work,check you all later.

LLsez

Exactly Hannah! Blo felt the need to retweet this #littlestar tweet, plus photo montages of herself:

happy birthday to the best mommy anyone can ever ask for ❤ you truly are such a role model and inspiration to me ☺ thanks for making me the crazy bitc h i am today!! happy 27th hope it's fab because you deserve it 🎈🎁🍰

HannahF

This is a good one.
ndreza Araújo ‏@andrezaraujo 1h

@selenops falei que se ela parasse de se drogar ela ia viver mais um ano rs nunca pensei que ela ia ler isso :S
google translate:
@ selenops talked that if she'd stop if drugging she was going live more one years rs never thought she read this: S
Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 1h

@andrezaraujo wish I knew spanish. I assume this is something sweet.
It's Portuguese.

Sam

crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets..........

Wonder if she's gonna rethink that whole going into hiding idea.............. crickets, crickets, crickets, crickets

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Blohan is getting ready for tonight, having a celebratory 'dressing drink' with the Director of Crackside, getting giddy just thinking about her party that Gayvin's throwing at the CM. . .

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WHY did they delete Zephy's comment about Nicole? FFS, at least it was TRUE . ..

LISA

OK - I SUCK at reading Twitter, but this is from Lindsay's twitter - about 2 hours ago - is this for reals?

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan3h
Before I go. Thanks @LOHANTHONY http://instagram.com/p/bRjk6NBuIa/ #happybdaylilo #teamlohan

Harry Styles ‏@Harrys_Styles3h
@lindsaylohan go where? jail?
Ty ‏@Ty_McIntyre2h
@Harrys_Styles @lindsaylohan that is funny but it is mean

Harry Styles ‏@Harrys_Styles2h
@Ty_McIntyre @lindsaylohan Its sad. Thats what it is. She ruined her own career by doing drugs and what not. :/

seamus

Hello to all out there in TMZ land.All quiet today? I thought the little bitch would cause some type of commotion on her birthday. As usual she disappoints.

Its Nikki Bitches