CBS & 'Big Brother'

We're OFFENDED By

Our Racist Houseguests

7/2/2013 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0702_big_brother_facebook
The honchos at CBS tell TMZ ... they were certainly OFFENDED by several racist and homophobic comments made by the current "Big Brother" houseguests ... but hey, that's live programming for ya.

The houseguests have been under fire from what appears to be the ENTIRE INTERNET over the following comments:

-- GinaMarie referred to welfare as “n**ger insurance”
-- Aaryn called gay contestant Andy a "queer."
-- Spencer referred to Andy as “Kermit the F**" ... and praised Hitler as a gifted speaker.

CBS has released a statement to TMZ ... saying, "We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive."

However, The Eye points out that 24/7 live programming can sometimes reveal some bad things about people ... saying, "At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone."

There have been rumors that Big Brother will be 86ing some of the offensive cast members -- but it certainly doesn't appear that's gonna happen.

JAFOM

What's the big deal. Asians like rice and cook it good. I know, I'm married to one. I like it too. Italians like and make good pasta. I like it too. Germans make great wienerschnitzel and I like that too. Blacks like fried chicken, so do I.

It's queer that queers call themselves queer all the time but people who are not queers can't.

burning_plastic

This is so obviously a publicity stunt for that tired old bulls*** show. They saw Paula Deen and thought they could get some publicity, and none of these people have a real career to lose anyway so why not? This is trash and it's boring.

Buffy

If Paula Deen is out so are they! Get rid of them!

tink

After reading some of the comments I originally thought Aaryn was the worst but now think it is Spencer closely followed by Aaryn. Sorry, but to support Hitler does make me sick to my stomach. All of these idiots along with McCrae who has also made comments should be evicted but unfortunately it is true that CBS will do nothing because of ratings, but I for one will not help CBS with their ratings because I am done watching this racist bigot filled show.

Heather Lucas

I think they should get rid of all the s*** and bring back past hated big brother contestants Rachel, Evil Dick, and Dan. That would make for good tv!

slashh

Suck it up babies and grow a spine. It's just words.

slashh

Oh boo freaking hoo. People need to grow a spine and quit crying over name calling.

What a bunch of whiny, pre-pubescent children you are.

shthair

Don't vote them off KICK them off and let ALL TV Land know EXACTLY why they got booted off the show.

Monique

Not gonna lie hitler was an amazing motivational and strong speaker....that used his power for a horrible cause unfortunately =\ I don't understand why people watch these types of television shows anyways?

Recon

I agree, 99% of those comments were completely unacceptable but one is very astute. Hitler was a great speaker and many say very charismatic as well. How else could a man indoctrinate so many people with such a deplorable ideology that led to one of the worst genocides of all time. Many evil dictators were very smart, charismatic and excellent speakers.
When someone makes blatant homophobic or racist comments call them out on it, but lets not go searching so hard for ways to hang people out to dry that something observant and intelligent is used to vilify them.

mamambear

So Paula Deen gets fired and CBS allows these two to stay in the house? See how hypocritical all of this is?

rondorepres

I will not watch big brother again, I am sickend by the racist commets. Cbs needs to act on this , or domthey agree......

76corvette

BFD. So what. People are making the biggest deals out of nothing. Isn't the word "gueer" used in the title of a tv show? Blacks use the N word as often as people blink. It must be acceptable. Don't punish those kids. Get over it....

bm2013

Since Big Brother and CBS don't care about people saying the "N word" on their show/network maybe Paula Deen can make a comeback after all... I can see it now, "Teachin' you how to cook weddin' food plantation style' Featuring Paula Deen.

Michele

So... Aaryn cheated ti win HOH (exchanged cups instead of pouring them as per instructions) Won the HOH competition and promptly set the black girl, the asian girl and the black guy as "Have Nots" for the week.