Lindsay Lohan

BIG Bday Plans

...With Her Lawyer

7/2/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0702_lindsay_shawn_01
Lindsay Lohan
is celebrating her birthday today with the one person in her life she can count on ... her lawyer Shawn Holley.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... Cliffside -- where she's currently in rehab -- denied the actress' request to have friends visit on her day of birth (i.e. today). Visiting days are only on Sundays ... rules are rules.

We're told LiLo's plan B was asking if she could leave the facility to get dinner with friends (with the DA's permission of course). Again she was shot down.

But all hope was not lost ... certain people can visit patients outside of visiting hours, like lawyers. And we're told Shawn is headed to the Malibu rehab joint to hang out with LiLo while she sulks over b-day #27.

As TMZ previously reported, LiLo was already pissed she'd be on lockdown for her birthday ... she wanted to have a huge party in NYC.

We'd say better luck next year, but y'know ...

0503_SHAWN_LINDSAY_THROUGH_footer

Its Nikki Bitches

OMG! I just got a text and I will share with you guys tomorrow what the text was, when the whole gang is here. It to good not to share with you guys, You are going to love it. If I let the cat out of the bag now, it will change things, so Maddy hold on you will love this one. Sorry to do this to ya but its gotta wait till tomorrow.

Its a Bwhahahhahahhahahhaha! for sure.. Love to all and Sweet dreams xoxoox

Nikki

PS Maddy I know this drives you nuts, but you will love it tomorrow, promise...Mwhahhaha!

cathy

whose bringing cocaine??

Lucky_130

I wonder where the Rouge Wanderer is tonight with birthday wishes and dississ. Even the Rouge Weirdo has moved on from this crack girl

Chris

That atty is crazy for rep Lilo.

Suzy Q

I heard she spent the whole day squeezing blackheads (unless it's not her birthday yet, in which case she PLANS on spending the whole day squeezing blackheads).

I just saw the link you left me on my comment on the previous story, Zeph, and when I took it, it was even worse than my links. So......hey....thanks for the....help.

Happy Birthday Lohan! If you don't think this HBD video is weird and hilarious, watch it after you start using drugs again!

LK

Who wants ice cream ???
Lol :)
(testng 123)

ernie

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (Galatians 6:7-8 - KJV)

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (Proverbs 14:12 - KJV)

Tesla_Consulting

If she didn't jump out of a cake, I'm not jealous. Much.

tellmeaboutit

Wonder what wunderkind Holly's rates are for showing up for her loser client when no one else will. Shucks, I was hoping Blo would go over the wall (particularly now that she's at Cliffside) and celebrate her birthday by splashing head first into the ocean and a rock or two. Well, we must all live with disappointment. Maybe someone will perch in a tree outside her window with a fishing pole and dangle Adderall before her eyes.

just because

tmz mysql corruption recovery job

just because

i cant imagine how tmz stays afloat

LK

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY !!!! :)
U R THE BEST !!!!
GREAT JOB ON UR SOBRIETY !!!!
LMAO !!!!

just because

i bought a domain once and was alexa top 99,00 i got IP harrassed had to blackhole IP DDoS

just because