« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

TRIED TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY

Says Ex-MTV Star Kennedy

7/2/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_kennedy_michael_jordan_article_2
NBA legend Michael Jordan tried to win entrance into Kennedy's vagina during a steamy dice game back in 1995 ... so says the former MTV star, who claims she was a virgin at the time.

Kennedy -- who was a huge MTV VJ back in the '90s -- details the encounter in her new book "The Kennedy Chronicles" ... explaining how she was having dinner with MJ and Russell Simmons at the Bowery Bar in NYC, when Michael broke out some dice.

Before long, Kennedy says, Jordan decided it was "time to play for something" ... and said, "If I win, you come back to my hotel room with me tonight."

Kennedy says she freaked out because she was a virgin --and imagined MJ's giant penis would "eviscerate me from the inside out" ... so she asked if they could play for Knicks tickets instead.

And that's when Jordan allegedly reminded Kennedy he had a wife -- and offered her Nets tickets as a consolation.

"Sure, he'll filet my vag like a sea bass if he won at dice on a men's room floor," Kennedy writes ... "but as soon as I want basketball tickets he's a Promise Keeper? Whatevs."

Kennedy says she won the dice game anyway -- so her vag was never in any real danger.

We reached out to MJ for comment -- so far, no word back.

0701_the_book_kennedy

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Elizabeth Alan

Maybe he new then, what we see now.

jake

Kennedy tried to take my virginity last week over a game of Connect Four in the parking lot of a Target

en Todo Momento!!

wait, what? tmz took down my comment that said: YOU MUTT BE FUQN KIDDING ME!! LMAO! XD you people are just some freaks n losers with no life to even contemplate. wow. just plain WWWOW.... EEREEEEAALLLYYY????

en Todo Momento!!

SCRUBBBY SCRUB SCRUB, TMZ, YOU MISSED A SPOT!! CLEANY CLEAN CLEAN NOW!! XDD GOOD BOY! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOOD GOOD BOY TMZ!! SCRUBBY CLEANY CLEAN CLEAN!!
(WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.. PLEASE TRY AGAIN... COINCIDENCE, IM SURE..)

Gatanegra

Would we really call the 90s the Golden Age of MTV?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I always wonder why these ugly women try to pull off the self-importance routine. Do they not realize that everyone can see they're ugly? She's an attention whore, and a number of other types of whore. And I know she's reading these comments. Skank.

Horndog

Does the book include a box of 16 or 24 Crayons (tm)?

Leopold butters Stotch

Greatest moment of her life an intoxicated Michael Jordan offered to take her back to his room for what may have been a quick one and then gtfo of my room type of deal. Not to mention she looks like a turd. Cool story bro.

Just_Me

LOL @ these pasty, thirsty ho's

Hassenpfeffer

Since when was that ugly gal part of the "Golden Age of MTV"?

And why would Jordan even bother with her?

I'm not buying any of this., just another has-been that is trying to popular again.

Suggestion: take a que from LL and get arrested many times over or just do a sex tape, that no one wants to see.

moni

This accusation is ridiculous. After so many years she comes up with that story. I guess all she wants is some extra cash, big cash.

backfire

Jordan prob said it in jest and she writes it in a book? How pathetic everyone has become......outting and .betraying everything everyone does and says....people are becoming just like our government.

backfire

karisma

Back in the day, this was THE MOST ANNOYING HUMAN ON MTV. She was irritating then and I'm sure little has changed.

Gretel

Working phrase "former MTV star." Next ...