« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

TRIED TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY

Says Ex-MTV Star Kennedy

7/2/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_kennedy_michael_jordan_article_2
NBA legend Michael Jordan tried to win entrance into Kennedy's vagina during a steamy dice game back in 1995 ... so says the former MTV star, who claims she was a virgin at the time.

Kennedy -- who was a huge MTV VJ back in the '90s -- details the encounter in her new book "The Kennedy Chronicles" ... explaining how she was having dinner with MJ and Russell Simmons at the Bowery Bar in NYC, when Michael broke out some dice.

Before long, Kennedy says, Jordan decided it was "time to play for something" ... and said, "If I win, you come back to my hotel room with me tonight."

Kennedy says she freaked out because she was a virgin --and imagined MJ's giant penis would "eviscerate me from the inside out" ... so she asked if they could play for Knicks tickets instead.

And that's when Jordan allegedly reminded Kennedy he had a wife -- and offered her Nets tickets as a consolation.

"Sure, he'll filet my vag like a sea bass if he won at dice on a men's room floor," Kennedy writes ... "but as soon as I want basketball tickets he's a Promise Keeper? Whatevs."

Kennedy says she won the dice game anyway -- so her vag was never in any real danger.

We reached out to MJ for comment -- so far, no word back.

0701_the_book_kennedy

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rich

The BB and FB athletics have had so much of that. they can pass when the girl refuses long enough.

kerry

wonder what she is looking to promote, a new show, book, project. guess this is a really good way to get some free advertisement. Who's surprised at this? Not me, why now, why wait until now to say something, it happened how many years ago??? and she's bringing it why? It's a plug for something for her, no other way to look at it. oh it may be true, but suddenly she had to bare her chest with this? opportunistic!

Dean

A girl's gotta do whatever it takes to sell some more books!

@valter_ego

She's mad that Michael didn't pay for the Becky!

News Flash

i can only "imagine" that his tongue could do more damage. it hangs lower than his penis.

Ballsdeep Salamjampour

This lesbian is just trying to sell books so that she can afford to get her anus bleached.

bogie

I am not understanting where her comment about the size of his penis comes from.

Passthepeas

Jordan has cold, reptilian, demonic eyes.

Chris

LOL

PT

Ho-hum...

Scary

I believe Kennedy has also claimed that the 4 Non Blondes wanted her - that one seems more plausible, ha. 20 years ago, who cares?

Scary

Filet my Chilean - this is my new phrase. As in: oooh baby, you so hawt, I want you to filet my Chilean! Do it, filet me now!

Crackhead

Yeah, sure. I believe that. and my wife is Morgan Fairchild. The photo on the horse is pretty freaking hot though. I just don't see Mikey going after girls like Kennedy.

elm

Didn't she boast/joke way back in her heyday that she'd given Rush Limbaugh a hummer at a GOP Presidential Convention. She does have a rockin body though, and has a very quick wit, if you've ever seen her on Red Eye.....

KARMA K

Yeah, this is really a stupid thing to come out now to say! After all of these years, and the fact that Jordan just got married! Anything to sell a book i guess!