« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

TRIED TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY

Says Ex-MTV Star Kennedy

7/2/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_kennedy_michael_jordan_article_2
NBA legend Michael Jordan tried to win entrance into Kennedy's vagina during a steamy dice game back in 1995 ... so says the former MTV star, who claims she was a virgin at the time.

Kennedy -- who was a huge MTV VJ back in the '90s -- details the encounter in her new book "The Kennedy Chronicles" ... explaining how she was having dinner with MJ and Russell Simmons at the Bowery Bar in NYC, when Michael broke out some dice.

Before long, Kennedy says, Jordan decided it was "time to play for something" ... and said, "If I win, you come back to my hotel room with me tonight."

Kennedy says she freaked out because she was a virgin --and imagined MJ's giant penis would "eviscerate me from the inside out" ... so she asked if they could play for Knicks tickets instead.

And that's when Jordan allegedly reminded Kennedy he had a wife -- and offered her Nets tickets as a consolation.

"Sure, he'll filet my vag like a sea bass if he won at dice on a men's room floor," Kennedy writes ... "but as soon as I want basketball tickets he's a Promise Keeper? Whatevs."

Kennedy says she won the dice game anyway -- so her vag was never in any real danger.

We reached out to MJ for comment -- so far, no word back.

0701_the_book_kennedy

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Mriz31

Doubt it! at least she accomplished one thing... bringing her name back into the gossip world. Too bad her books won't sell!

Detective. LaToya

MJ smashed plenty broads back in the day but this broad is ugly. She's just trying to sell her book although I don't doubt that he would have tore her lily white ass apart. Black men >>>>White men.

Kevintripod

The 90's were the "Golden Age" of Mtv ??? Nah, I don't think so. I believe that would be the 80's.

tamtam

With all the good looking groupies out there, you want me to believe he would get with such a homely looking woman.

Brian Holmes

i think the dubious part of this story is that she was a virgin!

lisam

so what
I'm sure hes had sex with more than a few nobody's ....YOU would have been just another nobody....were you someone 20yrs ago???

lisam

again I say........WHO????

Gia

Imagine that - NBA superstar is a whore. No surprise there, TMZ.

M_In_O_Town

When she was actually with MTV she was low rung on the totem as far as V.J.'s went and acted pretty much sexually repressed as well. Pass on the book.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7