« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Jordan

TRIED TO TAKE MY VIRGINITY

Says Ex-MTV Star Kennedy

7/2/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0701_kennedy_michael_jordan_article_2
NBA legend Michael Jordan tried to win entrance into Kennedy's vagina during a steamy dice game back in 1995 ... so says the former MTV star, who claims she was a virgin at the time.

Kennedy -- who was a huge MTV VJ back in the '90s -- details the encounter in her new book "The Kennedy Chronicles" ... explaining how she was having dinner with MJ and Russell Simmons at the Bowery Bar in NYC, when Michael broke out some dice.

Before long, Kennedy says, Jordan decided it was "time to play for something" ... and said, "If I win, you come back to my hotel room with me tonight."

Kennedy says she freaked out because she was a virgin --and imagined MJ's giant penis would "eviscerate me from the inside out" ... so she asked if they could play for Knicks tickets instead.

And that's when Jordan allegedly reminded Kennedy he had a wife -- and offered her Nets tickets as a consolation.

"Sure, he'll filet my vag like a sea bass if he won at dice on a men's room floor," Kennedy writes ... "but as soon as I want basketball tickets he's a Promise Keeper? Whatevs."

Kennedy says she won the dice game anyway -- so her vag was never in any real danger.

We reached out to MJ for comment -- so far, no word back.

0701_the_book_kennedy

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Marie

I wouldn't doubt it. Married or not MJ was slaying them in the 90s.

21stcent

With a picture like that I guess the cherry is long gone

Larvey Heaven

Be mine Kennedy! Mrs Kennedy Heaven 4 evahhhhh

James R. - Los Angeles

Who the f**k cares about this has-been skank Kennedy?

Lucky_130

I like Michael Jordan, He was a good basketball player

ikillu

I hate b****es that try to take fame from people by putting crap like this in their book because they know if they put their real life people would say: 'Who's that again?' The cover alone says: 'I need attention!' And putting MJ's name out there like that is saying: 'Please give me any attention...look, I spoke to MJ!' But really, if she were a VIRGIN like she claims she was...what was she doing having dinner with two guys that are obviously not after another interview? A girl know what they're getting into, especially if she were in that business already, DUH! Man I hope her book flops, just like her career! MJ, you go boiiiiiii!!!!!

CJ

I doubt this, she's a fugly troll!

bigfranklittle

Breaking news!

Krysalys

Nice Photoshop job on the cover of your book, Kennedy.

And the girl riding you, she's not bad either.

Eli

Has been hack talking crap. WOW.

joseph

I bet he dosen't want it now ! lol

Cool Papa

coughcoughcoughbullspitcough

Scott Levy

"Whatevs." she actually said "whatevs."? Isn't she like 45 years old? What an embarrassment. With that and the "filet my vag like a sea bass" line, it seems like she's trying way too hard to seem young and hip.

Fred Farkel

LOL. Reminds me of the good ol' days...

Double Bubble

This might have been interesting if she actually had a cool story to tell like he WAS her first.. There was really no point in her telling this since nothing happened..way to drop a name just to try and sell a few books.. .By the looks of her, im guessing Michael Jordan is glad he dodged that bullet...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments