'Big Brother' Aaryn

Dropped By Modeling Agcy.

Over Offensive Comments

7/3/2013 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_aaryn_gries_Getty_CBSAaryn Gries -- the Paula Deen of the "Big Brother" house -- has been dropped by her modeling agency after dropping racist and homophobic comments in the BB house ... TMZ has learned.

Gries has been under fire for referring to a gay houseguest as a "queer" ... AND for telling an Asian-American houseguest to "shut up and go and make some rice" ... AND for saying racist stuff about black people.

When referring to a black contestant, Aaryn said "Be careful what you say in the dark, you might not be able to see that b*tch."

Now, Zephyr Talent in Austin, Texas says they've seen enough -- and have decided to DROP Aaryn from the agency because of her filthy mouth.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of Big Brother, revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone."

Zephyr continues, " We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Upon much consideration, we have decided to release Aaryn from her contract with Zephyr Talent."

Obviously, Aaryn cannot be reached for comment -- 'cause she's still in the BB house ... with all of those people she hates.

buggy21580

I think they should be kicked off the show and CBS should be ashamed of themselves for letting them stay on for ratings and earnings they will gain from them.

MelMelMel

Aaryn really screwed this up and herself over. She could have been the cute blonde haired darling of the show but instead decided to take the low road instead of the high road. I'd love to be there when she finds out that she has been dumped from her modeling contract because of what she said. Did she not pay attention to the last 14 shows when you could hear anything and everything? I have no sorrow for her and I'm really waiting for her to have to face Julie Chen when she eventually gets eliminated from the show.

Miguel

I'm glad they release her and honestly I'm done watching big brother and the next person to go should be her cause I'm telling you I refuse to watch that show my son is gay and I have black in my family and my son in law is Asian

Dan

Why isn't anything being done about Jamie Foxx saying "in my next movie I get to kill all the white people. How great is that"?

solid centrist

Are we sure that Aaryn's name is spelled correctly? Here in Texas, the bigots are mostly so ignorat that they can't even spell their hate words correctly. AARYN?......not ARYAN?

Shir

Wow!, although I don't like what they said, is it really enough to loose a job over, these are just words... what happened to sticks and stones.

anne

Why is anyone surprised? This season of BB has got to be the worst group of egotistical morons ever. You think though that it would be big news when 15 villages are missing their idiots.

John F. C. Taylor

Reality show people are not stars. At best, they can be called celebrities or TV personalities.

Anne

I think her name is spelled wrong. It should be Aryan.

CBS is sexist

Bull****!!!!!! Everyone sign this http://www.change.org/petitions/cbs-stop-humliating-aaryn-gries

Ray W SFO

Are all Texans this stupid?

NBD

God forbid they get there own reality show.

lazypadawan

She should have changed her name to "Alec Baldwin."

JaronTheComic

Oh boo ****in hoo... YOU CANT SEE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE DARK IDIOTS! AND ASIAN PEOPLE DO EAT A LOT OF RICE! AND QUEER!?!?!? ****IN QUEER!?!? Eat my ass....

Dennis

well it appears that a statement I made on facebook has now been repeated on tmz, I refered to bb15 as a paula deen saga....question is, should any of these 3 people have the right to win the 500k....ok people lets face it, statistics say 95% of people have used slang to describe a race or culture....and the other 5% lie about it....