'Big Brother' GinaMarie

FIRED from Day Job

for Racist Comments

7/3/2013 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_GINAMARIE-zimmerman_getty
"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Ath-Ho

Since when is it a cime to speak your mind? America is off the hook. We are covered under the constitution and freedom of speech should not be politically correct. Companies who engage in firing employees should be challenged in court.

Ath-Ho

Since when is it against the law to voice racist/racial remarks? And to have an employer fire/dismiss an employee when they are NOT in the work environment. America has gone over board with this issue. Stop the madness and respect their freedom of speech! If you don't like it too bad its covered under the constitution, If you act up in public chances are great that you will be called out on especially If your black!

Danielle123

What? Freedom of Speech protects you from the government. Nobody is dragging GM away in handcuffs. Freedom of Speech does not protect you from being fired by your employer. If you say extremely offensive remarks on national television, discuss your work as a pageant coordinator on national television, you are then not only representing yourself, but the company you work for as well in a negative manner. This company still has to cater to people of all races, orientations, etc. I'm sure they intend on having African American children there, and maybe children with gay parents as well. They can't do that while supporting someone who has made the disgusting comments she has because people do not support businesses who support people that are bigoted. And it's just that simple. It's not only that she made the comments, but they're all making it; and they are ridiculously brazen about it. They outright laughed at the BB producers who told them to stop with the comments and then continued and at full pace. Her boss had every right to fire her, as did Mountain Dew with Lil Wayne, Reebok with Rick Ross, and Pepsi with Ludacris. Where were you when those three were in the same predicament? Certainly not preaching "Freedom of Speech".

There's a problem here

This show and those of its ilk are simply catapults for wannabe actors, performers, etc. Once in a while the producers toss in a "real person" to sort of keep things looking "real" but most of these people are famewhores anyhow. I'm sure her modeling/acting/whatever career will now soar since she got a kickstart on her 15.

frank d blandori

so whats wrong with what she said ?its the truth and we all know it ! so get over people. she is so hot she can say what she wants to and she will get a better job and make more money! nothing more sexy then a true sexy white women who is not a race trator !!

frank d blandori

so whats wrong with her statement ? if its true then so be it. she is so hot she will find a better job with real white AMERICANS ! Me and my wife will hire her right now !!!!

BB not bb

Freedom of Speech from Ice-T. Isn't he still on TV after making this song? Double standard anyone?

Lou

At this rate, the winner will be the black dude...

BB not bb

They are making political correctness into a religion, a cult of personality even. They will tell you how to think, how to feel, what attitudes to have, or else you are cut off from society. What is the next step, extermination like in Germany?

This religion of political correctness is a cult. People are fanatical about it and they don't even have a clear idea why. Brain washed zombies out for the blood of thinking people. Don't you think that people that talk like her realize they will get attacked for it. No one is uncovering any mysterious racist.

I think they liked her fine until they realized she went against the cult. Then they had to get rid of her. Just like with Muslims who will kill you for insulting Mohammed the satanic prophet.

Blacks are proud of who they are with all their thugishness and pimpiness. Why can't white be proud of who they are also? Does everyone have to like everything? Can no one tolerate anyone?

Mark

Good for her, she's right...

jo

Yesterday was my Mother Daughter day with Angelina and I was gone but I did get many calls and emails asking me an opinion on a hot topic right now, In reference to Gina Marie... There are two things that I will state very clearly here..1) I have worked with Gina Marie at Non- Pageant functions and have always liked her and 2) as a Latin woman and someone who has experienced first hand racism ( they tried to burned my home once....story another day and more) I feel what I say comes from a good place. Gina Marie loves working with kids, she is an amazing dancer, runway model and person. I do NOT agree with what she said on BB, but I also do not think that those few comments as wrong as they were can identify a person in whole. In my personally experience watching her work with children I have never seen here treat a child of a different race different than another. I have never ever seen her be rude to an adult or child of any minority race. For those of us that have experience in Reality TV ( may it be Toddlers and Tiaras or something else) we can understand the pressure that is placed n one. And show likes Toddlers and Tiaras are filmed for a few days but they give you breaks in between, like the night time to gather yourself together. BB does NOT do this. On top of that the pressure to be liked because the show is a competition where voting counts may make any adult be lured into peer pressure and a person may say very very stupid things. I know in my life I have done or said stupid things in a moment of wanting to fit in... probably why I started smoking at the age of 13 because I wanted to be liked.. and that was a obvious stupid thing to do. ( i quit at the age of 21) The point with Gina Marie is she had a lapse in judgement at a moment where she was not thinking correctly. It is still WRONG what she said, that does not change BUT to forgive and have COMPASSION is a whole lot better then to attack her. To anyone who knows her, please think and share with the world if she ever did do anything so horrible.... I have not seen it ever but on that one moment on BB. May everyone take a moment and think if you have ever said anything off colored and wrong... I know I have, I admit it, but I do not think I ever did with malicious intent and neither Did Gina Marie, as for her being fired, well I am not the employer so I do not know what else they might know, and I think it is fine for them to dismiss her being she was in such public light. BUT I disagree with a statement that was made that by seeing this one negative moment in a person life that she is "What She Truly Is"... I do not think she Truly is a racist, I think she made a very sad mistake. When she gets home I can see how devastated she will be to find out about her friends jumping on the band wagon to push her down. I will forgive her, because it is my nature to and I also know I am not G-d, and many mistakes I will make and many mistakes my daughter will make and instead of beating a person down, we should teach and enlighten them and teach them about the wrong they did and make them understand the wrong they did. Hopefully thru understanding and compassion we can make this world better and it starts with understanding and forgiving. So please do not jump on a band wagon of hate, you will make the problem in society worse, jump on the band wagon of forgiveness and education of what is wrong and right. I will pray for Gina Marie as i do not think she even realized what she did, and i do not think she is a racist, I think it was moment caught in a situation that only others that have been on BB can understand ( live feed 24hrs...) at least my plan is to continue to support Gina Marie event though I am not happy with what she said and find it wrong, I will support her as a person that has a chance to change. I will support her as a friend, I hope you all think about your lives and think about what you might of said that was wrong and be grateful that it was never caught on video... and think about what you have learned from then on. Compassion is what we need not a mob attack on someone many of us had around our children. Is that what we are teaching our kids now???? If someone mess up once attack them and treat them badly like..... thats what Bullies do, lets teach our kids to forgive an individual and educate.... One day it may be our child that says something wrong or does something wrong.. do you want them to be ostracized from their group or would you want them to be forgiven. .. and learn from their mistake.. it is up to us adults on how we handle these situations so our children can learn, and the next generations that come forth will be better then the last.... I hope that you give people a second chance, one that you would want for yourself or someone else you love like your child.

Diva

39% of Welfare recipients are black, 38% of Welfare recipients are white.....William, I dont like paying for your inbred trailer trash either. This girl who just got fired and kicked off Big Brother looks to even out the field. Dumb blonde.

bob

GinaMarie referred to welfare as "****** insurance" WELL, LET'S HOPE SHE HAS WHITE HONKIE CRACKER-ASS INSURANCE, NOW THAT SHE WILL BE ON WELFARE

James

negros makes babys like rabbits and are not married . most are on welfare and have made it a life long pay check . once a month you will hear them say do da welfare check come . The one thing that bothers most whites is there constant crying your a racist . I like some negros as I like some whites , But I never bought into the liberals demands that you must always be politically correct .

DAN

THIS IS FUNNY WHEN YOUR HIGH AND ASK YO THE QUESTION Y ??? ITS JUST A WORD AND ITS NO A BIG DEAL SHE JUST SNAPPED