'Big Brother' GinaMarie

FIRED from Day Job

for Racist Comments

7/3/2013 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_GINAMARIE-zimmerman_getty
"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Bjorny

Haha! Even our miss USA pagent employees are PWT! There's nothing worse.

apu

as an indian living in the U.S. I plan on doing a cover on a rap song that uses that N word about 12 times. maybe post on you tube . will it be pulled?

tom

Not only a bigot and racist She is a stupid lady. Send her to a black community and do community services in Harlem or South Bronx New York for 6 months. If she is not dumb enough she will learn all people are same. She probably thought her "S-H-I-T" smelled Pistachio.

Barbara Appling

And you thought being GAY and same sex marriages were the new racism. You were WRONG! Being Black in America is still #1! The proof is shown everyday by some young or old American WHO JUST DONT GET IT! We are Human beings FIRST. TREAT US THE SAME WAY THAT YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. Judge me accordingly to my deeds and if you are treated differently by some who doesnt get where you're coming from, delete them from your life. All people are the same "Human" until they individually show you a difference. For what I'm going through right now, I see your point because there are so many others that think exactly like You! I'm just a "n--ga to the people that I ask for help where I live not taking into value of what I've given back and/or lost

HngBlkBtm

So sad that people still feel this way, but at least, we know how racist some people still are.

JUstin

So what Now ? She's going to find out her life's destroyed when she gets evicted from the House ? Wait one sec ..hahahahaha ..

L♥ve

I live in a Town in Ontario where there are more White then Black people and I heard this town was rated #1 for people on Welfare. The Black Men and Woman I know around here love to work and take pride in it.

donfree

Sounds pretty darn Tea to me..

J

She's right. These bums are using welfare as insurance. Selling their food stamps for crack. Having like 10 kids they can't take care of. Don't have jobs. They misuse and take advantage of the system. Being on welfare and foodstamps is a lifestyle for these trashy people. They have no intentions of trying to better themselves and their families. If you try and speak up, they start playing the race game and calling anyone who opposes them racists and such, They need to get rid of these welfare and food stamp programs and let them starve. I have an idea how about all the unemployed people that are getting paid without jobs and have no intention of looking for a job needs to be cut off. To keep their paycheck coming they would have to constantly look for a job and if you still cannot find a job put them to work in community service. Same thing with the welfare and food stamps. If you want to have these benefits with no job, should should not be able to sit at home and make kids and live off of the system. If they are on welfare or food stamps and don't have a job, put them to work doing community service as well. There are a lot of ****ty neighborhoods that need cleaned up and would put taxpayers money to good use. If taxpayers are going to be paying for them to have welfare and food stamps,ect, they will not be sitting at home selling drugs or whatever not doing anything raping the system. Put their asses to work in community service and let them earn the food stamp and welfare programs.

fal

She's an idiot, who cares and she can save her stupid apology. Clearly she(GinaMarie Zimmerman) is the only ****** here. (IGNORANT!!!)

Krystal

Social media is bringing out the "Real" manureholes.
She is such a "Skank". Good for her. She is such a maggot.

Barbarascy

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If Paula Deen can catch flack for things she has said then why can't Zimmerman?

mr.caterpillar

Ummm... not only is 39.8 is a higher percentage than 38.8, but it's also much worse when you take into account that african americans only make up approximately 13 percent of the population. Were those numbers supposed to refute this woman's statements?? because they actually support them... I'm not saying I agree or anything but the numbers kinda speak for themselves... I had no idea they were that bad

Mims

Is she related to George Zimmerman? That would explain a lot.

Rick

I guess Freedom of Speech and Expression is no longer a factor in our country I don't give a rats ass about peoples comments cause all it can be defined is nonsense and if a company is going to Fire someone for there personnel beliefs and or comments then said company should be sued for wrongful termination I stand by Ms. Zimmerman and her Rights given to us under the US constitution of Freedom Of Speech and Expression.