Jermaine Jackson

Paris Jackson Needs

Discipline

7/3/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070213_jermaine_jackson_launch
Paris Jackson does NOT respect authority ... so says her uncle Jermaine Jackson ... who insinuated that P's cutting incident was an overreaction to being told she couldn't go to a concert.

TMZ broke the story ... Paris was hospitalized last month for slicing her arm with a meat cleaver ... after she became upset at being told she was not allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson concert.

Sources say Paris'  issues stem from her father's death -- which she's had a very hard time dealing with ever since he passed in 2009.

But when we ran into Jermaine in Calabasas yesterday, he told us ... issues be damned, Paris still needs to learn she can't always do whatever she wants.

"[Paris] has to learn there are certain guidelines when you grow up being a teenager," Jermaine said ... "There are rules."

But Jermaine isn't just pointing the finger at Paris ... suggesting P's guardians are to blame -- "I just think that ... things could have been enforced a little stronger."

Jermaine never named names ... so it's unclear if his issues are with T.J., Katherine, or Michael himself.

Buck Boy

And just another example of why this girl is where she is today.
I like Debbie Rowe (even though I am sure she doesn't like me or a majority of the public) and you can see in the pics that there is a connection there. I have never seen one member of the Jackson family that has an ounce of compassion in their eyes. The Jackson's would sell Paris to the highest bidder and that might be the best thing for her.

baby

he needs to get a job! michaels gravy train is overrrrrrrrrrrr

Kelly

Late to the comments on this one, but I have to say this hurts my heart big time. "Paris has been uppity since her dad died so what she needs is discipline." This is the son of Joe Jackson explaining the family ethos in regard to human emotions, frailty, and compassion in the family. I'm surprised they're not beating her.

Luz

They should run blood tests on Paris. Maybe she has some type of an inherited hormonal unbalance they didn't know about. They should perform blood tests on Deborah Row as well. Many times the parents have inherited conditions they don't know about, but can pass it on their children.

Wolf

I say get Paris, far far away from these money grubbing fame whores. She seems to just want to live a normal life.

ohhappydays

You think so Einstein

Joao

You tell 'em Jermaine Jackson. What she needs is a good ass kicking like your daddy gave you guys, and look how you all turned out (maybe not).
Now if you had raised her she wouldn't be screwed up, she'd be like those brats of yours and f-ed up instead.
Having said that, what person, belittles their niece to the press.... she's cutting herself because she's living with one of the world's creepiest, maladjusted, dysfunctional families.

Krystal

Yeah ..... He would like to discipline her and her money. He's a joke, he better go out and get a job. Her finances are sound. Hope her mom gets custody.

Donka Do Ball

I wouldn't mind spanking Janet and/or LaToya.

paul a.

If I had to take life advice from JJ, I would cut myself too.

Paris, run, run, run!

Run as far away from this clown as you can!!

Michelle

FIRST CLASS IDIOT!!!

lissabirdie

Disciplline doesnt mean ABUSE people- it doenst mean HITTING your child, it means ENFORCING rules and sticking to them and that there are consequences for your actions. All you seem to think discipline means hitting and it doesnt. Why do you think teenagers run a muck these days- becuase they have no discipline. I dont hit my kids, but they have consequences for their actions.

Gena

Dude got some breast for you. Lol lol lol But seriously, if a teenager tries to kill themselves because they can’t go to a concert, they really do need help. I am sure school must be hard for these kids. Even though Michael Jackson was loved by many, MANY believe he was weird and use to molest little boys. I am sure those kids noticed their house was full of small boys all of the time, who slept in the same bed with their dad. They might be getting teased at school. You never know. Michael Jackson was kinda weird, even though no one wants to admit it.

Keisha

Maybe Paris may need some discipline but worst of all,Jermaine needs a bra.