Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

She can say that about every film she's made.

Kelly

But she still thought Liz & Dick was good, so there you go.

pat

Hey Lohan,

It wasn't just the movie that sucked.

You sucked big time. As usual.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if you get a Razzie nomination.

Bitchmaster

Did she show her naughty bits on the film?

pat

Sh*t

It was quiet there for a while with the BS Lohan non-stories.

Now it looks like Harvey's bringing his cash cow back.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

She did her best considering how awful the script was.

NE1

LMAO!!!!! She got internet time for her birthday!

pat

And here comes the always predictable blaming of the script for her failure.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Is this DUIna's work to pay property taxes. I'm done here in that case.

James R. - Los Angeles

No one should watch you EVER! And I'm not just talking about your bad movies either.

Hugh

So you guys are going to roll out these non stories about Lindsay until she's out of rehab? Your desperation is showing.

jason

sounds like she is recovering nicely lol She seems to be thinking clearly :)

janet

Where did this stupid story come from? Everything Lohan does sucks. She can't act her way out of a paperbag.

I guess the canyons is going to be a blockbuster oscar winner. Stright to DVD bomb.

Horndog

During the week it played at the local multiplex I popped in to take a look after seeing another movie. It was during the big emotional scene where (Spoiler alert!) she gets punched in the face. The audience (all five of them) busted out laughing when it happened.

She's baaaack

Pretty much everything you did on film sucked bitch. You weren't even that good a "child actor." You took the fame away from deserving kids. The only faith I have in you is that you'll O.D. in time. Please take both your parents with you when you do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments