Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

Reg

If and when anyone wakes up, I was in the process of writing out my shopping list. I seem to have run out of paper, would anyone have a PAD that I could borrow please?

Reg

In retrospect ,RE: The Horror , that we have witnessed , To Quote Mr Alice Cooper, "Only Women Bleed"!!

Firefly

Hey Reg you were right. Yeck on the Lohan picture. Took me a while to find this site again because I forgot to post it as a favorite. But I'm good now, got it together.
Why does Lohan always have bruises on her legs?

Reg

OT, Any Brits out there? How are you enjoying the Ashes so far? We seem to be wiping your arses at the moment?

Fluffy

I heard Blohan will have a small part in SharkNado 2.

Reg

OT, but how come America has so called (World Series) Sporting events, when only America is involved?

seamus

Enjoy your Cricket Regina-I hope to see you later-got to go. Good morning Zephyr and anyone else out there.

Reg

Just left a message on ROL, Can we assume that Blohan is the new I PAD 5?

Reg

Where you at LK?

Reg

NIKKI, your Avi is doing my head in!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahhahahhahaha!!

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL 3h
I'm really hurt :(

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwhahahhahahhahaha!!!

Comedy Central ‏@ComedyCentral 9 Jul
@lindsaylohan This would go great above your fireplace. #drunkhistory pic.twitter.com/V4PZRDI6q8

LLsez

Nikki...great find!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Is there any site Dina doesn't comment on? From USWeekly

jmm531 • 6 hours ago −

Wow Lindsay...your lifestyle sure has shown up well on your face

△ ▽

Devara • 5 hours ago

you obviously have no idea how it's being marketed. it will open in some theaters, video on demand and online. that was always the intention.

1 △ ▽

Diane • 5 hours ago

Thanks for enlightening me. I'm sure you'll be first in line to buy tickets.

LLsez

NIKKI! Did you not see my post on dlisted last night, and all of the talk on rol about the pic of Blo sporting a giant pad in a PR pic from he Canyons??

FFS, you have to read both!
________________

*rol....scroll down...:
________________

Dlisted, scroll down until you see PEPE's picture posts...