Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

LLsez

Nikki, you should also see the pic on another dlisted thread where Reg got her current avi...QUUUUAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

LK

ODD TOPIC ...
I CLD USE ANY1 ADVICE PLS ...
THE INSURANCE ADJUSTER IS COMING 2MOR !!!
I gotta log off 4 a while . Tks in advance & every1 try & have a nice day ! :)

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Reality Show for Blo? New rol thread

Chief Gall

quick annoy in.....
I just quickly read that Lindsay will be interviewed By Oprah Winfrey and do some sort of reality series. It's a trending story on Yahoo. It's not jail, not drugs, not anything negative. it's a positive story related to her comeback and it's trending. And The Canyons trailer was uploaded to Youtube 48 hours ago and has received 198,000 views so far and the voting is mostly thumbs up and the comments are mixed with more than plenty of positivity. Now how many haters here are pizzed beyond pizzed beyond PIZZED over the very realistic reality of realism of Lindsay's freedom and rise. She's not in jail. She's not going to jail. Her fans and supporters are numerous. How angry are haters, on a scale of one to ten?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quick annoy out..........................

Fluffy

Please prepare yourselves for the release of the Blo-nado

darkhorse91

To anyone at rol, how do i join and more importantly, is it free? I'm new to all of this. I just kept silent thats all.

HannahF

Maddy--you pick on Nicole and I pick on Janet.
Sez--that avi must go. There is not enough brain bleach in the world to fix the damage you are incurring!!!

LLsez

Sorry folks, have had a busy day and rol has been such fun, but I will now go into my file for a new avi...ANYTHING will be a breath of fresh air compared to this padded mess!

darkhorse91

So Madisyn, I signed on there using Disqus. Is this what everyone else did?

Reg

LK, are you out there, what is happening with your insurance?

LK

Reg where are you ?
Just painting my toes lol Wanted you 2 decide 4 me on what colour ??? Lmstonedao !! :)
RED or Purple ??
I choose slut red lol

Reg

Who's awake?

LK

Hey why did "ROCKY" on ROL get rid of her Avi ?? If you scoll down on her past comments she has a chicks head with blonde hair ???

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Hello guys. LK did you get flooded? Are you in Canada where they got floods? I think down south too. And New Jersey a couple weeks ago. I think we had a little last night on Long Island. It's been dry here for about 3 weeks snd very hot the past 2 weeks. Nothing unusual for July though. Cool and rainy for two days. Loving it.

Last night, as I was falling asleep b/f had the news on. They said Crackie has a new reality show on Oprah Network and also said she lived in Cold Spring Harbor. Which is odd b/c Billy Joel lived there not Lohan's. Well it was local cable news . Is DUIna moving to a richer neighborhood? It's a more out of the way town on the north shore. Very quaint. Old churches, old salt box houses like New England fishing village. Historic snd quiet. DUIna has no equity in her house I would think. Anyway Reg: dust allergies in winter and dry heat. Get an air cleaner ionic. I keep saying I willdo it too. Also benedryl is my heroin! Haha! I also get over the counter eyedrops that help too. I hope this gets through. I'm having TD.

LK

K Nite Reg I'm gonna try & crash even tho my mind won't shut down .
Just wanted comment on Lindsay new show . I think the reason TMZ isn't posting up a story on this is topic is they don't work with the OWN network . They publicize any thing 4 that network . JMO