Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

21stcent

Watching any LL movie once is twice painful

en Todo Momento!!

lidl fuqn hypocrites

21stcent

We are experincing techancal problems and don't care about your comments to fix it.......TMZ

Lisa

She must have deleted it then. It's not there now... not that I'd contribute a dime to anything she did.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh, she "played around on the internet?" That's good. I hope she read all the passionate, hateful comments directed towards her, and started to cry and maybe cut herself, realizing how much she is universally despised haha.

seamus

Any actor can make a bad movie. The same year Sandra Bullock won the Oscar-she also made a stinker and won a Razzie. But our Squeaky does not have the talent to recover from horrible movies and any movie that might be good will be ruined by her performance in it. The little talent she had is long gone-I know who killed her career-she did along with her pimp mama and vodka and Adderall.

jwoolman

And here we have proof positive - Lindsay really is sober!

SoWhat

Is this supposed to be a surprise? She hasn't done anything close to watchable in many years and the stuff she's done in the last few years should be avoided like the plague, including liz and dick which she somehow thought was good.

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous.

marseille

Whatever how great is the movie, she's always talentfull.

lauren

Great Rehab letting patients sit in their room and browse the internet and play on their phones. Fluff fluff, the better, more serious rehabs enforce - no cell phones, no internet...sounds harsh, but remember why you are there!

marseille

She has a gift, a talent gift. When you see a movie with her, you see the caracter and not Lindsay Lohan. An oscar? The world is yours girl!

Reg

I take it the(Fan) was Nic-hole?

Amanduhhh

It was TERRIBLE. I love Lindsey but I could have gone without seeing this movie.

ketjo

Yep ! TMZ sold them the package deal....the weeks worth of stories for the price on one. They get to print nonsense stories for the whole week to pull in the hits and Lohan Inc gets paid only for one.....Hell they can print a story about her date with a Alien (I mean a REAL one from outer space not the Middle East) :) and Lohan in can't do a thing about it.....Good Deal and we get to play in the playgournd again......Hurrah !!! " I get dibs on the Monkey Bars !!!!!!"