Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

seamus

Hi Bear-have not seen you in a while. Lindsay is still fabulous.

Its Nikki Bitches

For Sez and anyone else in NYC

Ben & Jerry's Truck ‏@BenJerrysTruck 4h
Get those tweets ready, #NYC, we’re back on the streets tomorrow morning with a truckload of #OMGFreeBenJerrys

YUMMY!!!!

seamus

I ran into my neighbor this morning. I mentioned this around Lindsay's B-day. My neighbor B-day is July 1st and since I have known him he has always taken the full week off to celebrate his B-day and the 4th. Asked him how that week went and he said "I am getting to old for this, I am not a kid anymore." He is 27 just like Squeaky. He went on to say he is concentrating more on his career and that he hopes within the next couple of years he hopes to be married and start a family. This is a grown man that has he priorities straight-never been to jail, rehab and came to these decisions on his own. Yet Dina is planning a pool party for Lindsay-what a difference in good parenting makes.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Quackety Quack.....don't talk back....

seamus

I still get Technical Difficulties sometimes. This going on now for 3 weeks. Harvey get it fixed now!! Harvey or you are dead too me!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Everybody have a great day, and remember.....I hate her.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahhaa!!

 Lindsay Lohan

   

Credit: Michael Buckner/Getty Images

We know things are a little bit slower for Oprah now that she's not hosting her eponymous talk show, but based on the kind of projects she's taking on these days, you'd think she didn't have anything to do.

It was recently announced that, in the ultimate odd-couple pairing, Oprah would be teaming up with Lindsay Lohan for an 8-part miniseries on the OWN network, in which the actress would showcase how she's rebuilding her life and career, post-rehab.

LiLo's mom, Dina, confirmed her excitement for the project to E! Online, saying, "Oh, it's fantastic. If anyone is going to help mentor you, it's going to be Oprah."

While the rest of the Lohan family has already had their time in the spotlight on the short-lived E! reality show Living Lohan, it looks like Dina may be gearing up for another 15 minutes of fame.

When asked if she'd appear on the show, she replied, "Possibly! It's about family…and I'm family."

As for the current health of her daughter, Dina said things are looking up. "She's happy, she's healthy and she's amazing. She's doing really well."

When ever Dina says "Lindsay is just fine" OR "Doing well" Means she's not

Its Nikki Bitches

How does Gavin fell about being on reality show????

Bwahahhahhaaahahaha!! I don't see this happening.

Just like Dina was going on a reality show

If it comes from a Lohan......IT'S A LIE!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Does anyone really believe Lying Lindsay is going to give up her drug addict friends and her drugs?

Who will she hang out with while filming her sober life?

This one will be another epic fail for Dina

Chief Gall