Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

fanboymagazine

...she has fans?

seamus

Come on TMZ since tomorrow is a holiday and I am sure everyone is going to be gone until Monday-don't you think it is time to fix the technical difficulties? It started over the weekend and it is continuing into this weekend. ENOUGH!!

awards

I AM SHOCKED! DISAPPOINTED TOO! TMZ DELETED MY FINE WORK!

Just when I thought it was safe to rejoin the TMZ beloved content authors, BAM! Deleted like there was no appreciation for fine art, eh?

So my little tome about DUIna in the Jugs and Strokers parking lot (with Aliana in tow) and that they plan to bury Lilo in the garden of the Merrick Mansion was maybe causing a housing price decline in the neighborhood...

And that Linds was cutting again on her Birthday, that is hardly news!

I am sooooo disappointed that my sterling silver reporting was treated so shabbily by a site that could be better edited by third graders.

So catch my posts while they are HOT; they won't last long!

susan

Really TMZ? Lindsay tweets a fan and you make a story about it? smacks of your desperation TMZ.

seamus

TMZ is deleting my posts yet again. Again I ask don't they know who I am??

Mumra the Ever Living

It was the theatrical release movie of hers in the last six years.
Oh wait, it was the ONLY theatrical release movie she's been the star of in the last six years.
Hey Linds, when do we get to see those naked, stretch marked, sagging udders on display in The Clamyons?

D

There was a movie in last weekend, Mean Girls - I think - can't really remember,but Liho was in it when she was younger. So I tuned in for a sec. Funny thing is, her voice is the same as it is now! I always figured it was the ciggies.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Where did my comment go about asking if Nicole was going to the LIMITED RELEASE premiere in LA of the CLAMyons? She even replied. WTF?

Toilethead

Pretty much everything she's ever done sucks.

seamus

As much as I love the west coast posters it does seem only fair that if we have Dina that you should have Nicole. What do you think?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Between the 'Tech. Difficulties' and them deleting respectful questions to fellow posters who I'll say again, even REPLIED, eff this, I'm moseying over to rol. I'll check in to see if Nicole answers . . .

ernie

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (Galatians 6:7-8 - KJV)

lkelly816

Couldn't agree more Harvey............every film she's ever made is a complete joke!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I just hope the mean rehab people haven't taken away her precious ciggys...

rob5150

"her fans..."?
Would that be fans of her recording career, remember she cut 2 albums, or fans of her faded movie career? Is Dina getting jobs lined up for the rehab queen, 'cause we gotta keep that machine making money!!