Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

LISA

Hey! I figured out what happened to Moto jj - he's found fame and is the star of the 7-11 new Slurpee Dance commercial!

Reg

@JUST MY OPINION
Why don't you take your (OPINION) and shove it up your arse? That is just my opinion. OK.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Now when I drive past a Carvel I think of Fudgy the Whale. Next picture in my head os that one of Linds bent over looking out the window with Vikram on her coattails, so to speak. Needless to say Carvel signs do not make me salivate. Kind of ruined it for me. Thanks Lindsay for forever tainting my gastronomical visions.

Reg

Well I have just sent *ANOTHER* message to dear old Harvey and staff as have many of you all. I think that we will have to start complaining under the name (NICOLE) and then maybe we may see a result?

LK

NIMBY (NOT IN MY BACK YARD !) LOL

LK

TO ALL THE HATE CHK'N HEIFER'S . LOL
(Yes I'm bored . It's so humid out)

Robi

awesome,,,,,
Her activities every film very nice and dress are very fit her body.

Reg

So who is bored and wants to have a chat?

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

This movie came out a year after parent trap but she looks like she aged 5 years in that one year. But she still looked a lot younger than she does now. Anybody that hate checks this comment is an idiot because it is only the truth.

julzgemstone

Did you know it is against the law to allow a car into traffic? So, to give a wave for doing a solid is the least someone can do.

DeeMaree

HAPPY FOURTH of JULY everyone!!!
Last night I started at post 1 on this thread and added a non profane comment about Nicole. When I used the name Nicole my replys have vanished but when I referred to her as FAN or Nic my reply remained. I did this down to Pattys post on Page 1. I would have tons lots more in my screwing around but the TD was to big a hassle with which to contend. What's up with that? She doesn't even post here as Nicole and again these were not NASTY comments.

DeeMaree

This is in response to Nikki's POST 51 about Lindz changing rehab yet again because she cant abide by the rules. It would NOT post as a reply. Aarrrggg.
Ho-LILO is a caged animal. She acted like an animal and in consequence got put in a cage. But if she wasn't a ENTITLED beotch, her cage wouldn't have soft bedding, nice pillows, and a private bathroom. Her whining shows that these little lies evil mommy keeps putting out there about how GRACIOUS ho has been in her rehab is nothing but bs. This is the same spoiled, rotten tempered, woe is me, lying, stealing, drunk "addict" that she was when she went in her plush cage. We keep getting hints of the real ho from evil momma's attempt to generate sympathy for poor little Lindsay.

Hurley

Lindsay is a cutter like one of her fans that is the snitch of TMX that Trolls here 24/7

Sam

LOL, even her own f''king mother forgot her BD

Day late and $40,000 short DUINa.

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan 3 Jul
Happy Birthday my lil angel Lindsay
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

Sam

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan 19 Jun
From Lindsay: "James Gandolfini was a dear friend and a great man. My heart goes out to his family. He will be greatly missed" - team lohan

jamesg@gandolfini@lindsaylohan Will always treasure those two seconds we passed by each other on the red carpet while on my way to pick up my emmy, and you to pick up Jennifer Lawrence's laundry.