Lindsay Lohan

Rips Her Own Movie

It Sucked!

7/3/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_lindsay_ikwkm_02

Lindsay Lohan knows ... her stripper movie "I Know Who Killed Me" was so bad, no one should ever watch it ... EVER ... at least that's what she's telling her fans.

Lohan -- who's still in rehab at Cliffside Malibu -- was allowed to play around on the Internet yesterday (which happened to be her birthday) ... and responded to a fan who had tweeted her the following message:

"@lindsaylohan can you tweet me I seriously watched I know who killed me twice last night."

Lohan's response was classic -- "two times too many!"

For the record -- it's not THAT terrible ... as long as you watch it on mute (see below).

0703_subasset-lindsay_ikwkm_02

seamus

@ Thanks Nikki-I found some stories relating to the pool party-I should have realized Dina would not have a normal party. So pathetic.

LISA

Milo's interview, Dina's pool party plans. Little Stars Project, disturbing tweets and the Twitter pics makes Linds look like the sane one. It's too much to take in all at once!

seamus

new thread on ROL

LISA

REGI ...WAKE UP!!!! You missed quite the sh1t show/crapfest today gurlllll! Are you able to see comments on ROL? If so, read the old thread (not the new one). I'll check in later. Nikole got nearly all the TMZ posts from today deleted...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

How did 'Rosie Lite' get everyone's posts deleted?

Fluffy

Why am I not surprised to see Lindsay Lohan and Sucked in the same sentence?

Firefly

'Burton And Taylor' Trailer: Can Helena Bonham Carter Right Lindsay Lohan's Elizabeth Taylor Wrongs?
`

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Nicole is a narcissistic little tuuat!

LLsez

FFS! I wanna see FU's avi!

Reg

What have I missed??????

LK

TMZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SUCKS !
LOL
I THOUGHT BY NOW THEY WOULD HAVE FIXED THIS DAM SITE ????
I was even having a hard time longing in. Piff !!!

LK

*logging

LK

Hey Buddy !!!! :)
It's 4;20am here lol
Just watching old reruns of the Donny & Marie show . lol

LK

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ... I know eh ? FVCK EM !
Ya Got an old episode of Hawaii Five-O on the tv & watching stuff on YT . lol Will be passing out soon . Was raining a lot & slept way 2 much yesterday . Have fun being Nana & smoke a big fatty when you can lol Hopefully you'll be getting your laptop soon :)

LK

HERE REG IS THE LATEST ON ROL, (Your not missing much) Lol
Excusemyfrench • 11 minutes ago
Her real last bizness was more modeling she could get money with that but with her face and dying body.. her toxicity sprung from her..and 3 month of rehab Wont be enought compared to all those years of using..i dont believe she ll stay clean...i dont see her pass 2014..she will collapse harder than ever..i guess in 3-4 months..sorry 4 her, she has too many chances, no one will ever waste his time to pray 4 her, there so much other people Who deserve those prays.. peace
•Reply•Share ›

andyconda2 Excusemyfrench • 4 minutes ago
Toxic avenger modeling agency..still say she looks like sloth from "the goonies"..
•Reply•Share ›

angeleyes • 43 minutes ago
It never ceases to amaze me.......Milo talks to the rags, they print what they claim he said, then he's back and swears to high heaven that he has been mis-quoted, and the paper prints lies. But, I have yet to see Milo or Lindsay sue these papers for libel. Why is that?
If The Sun wanted to do an article on you, so be it. But you have to make it about Lindsay, because no one gives two chits about you and your dry-drunk sobriety.

Truth of the matter is, you have said many things about Lindsay over the years that never should have come from a father's mouth, and I for one believe that you said all of these things to The Sun. Don't get me wrong, DUIna is a piece of crap mother too, but all she has ever said about Lindsay publicly is that she's doing well.
•Reply•Share ›

andyconda2 angeleyes • 34 minutes ago
Gives those land urchant slugs more income by selling extra stories..mean time they make themselves and daughter look more pathetic and stupid..its really a fail for them..but they have no choice being alergic to work and all.also dina doesnt want to implicate herself doing those sha****ns..shes enloved but there are higherups who would frown if dina name dropped her other trade.the oldest profession.
•Reply•Share ›

angeleyes andyconda2 • 17 minutes ago
I can't see anyone, other than dirty old men, who would pay for play with that old drunken slag. They've gotta be blind drunk or just plain blind with no sense of smell.
•Reply•Share ›

andyconda2 angeleyes • 7 minutes ago
Arabs,desperate,who ever furnishes the party favors,bailbondsmen...but they are all learning their lesson..its like throwing a snausage down a slime infested hallway..
•Reply•Share ›

angeleyes andyconda2 • a minute ago
Yuck!!
•Reply•Share ›

andyconda2 • 3 hours ago
Canyons part two starts filming in mid august..its called the back alley days/lays..so low budget, the cast is her and walk ins..no script and being shot by the paps..
1 •Reply•Share ›

FireSnatch Flame • 4 hours ago
Diane just left a comment for Sam way down!
2 •Reply•Share ›

Madisyn, Hate "Check" Queen • 5 hours ago
WTF happened to my 'Nicole' comment . . . .?
2 1 •Reply•Share ›

PEPE Madisyn, Hate "Check" Queen • 4 hours ago
Which one?
2 •Reply•Share ›

Madisyn, Hate "Check" Queen PEPE • 4 hours ago
What the eff are you doing up at 1:30 AM on a bleddin Monday mornin?
2 •Reply•Share ›

PEPE Madisyn, Hate "Check" Queen • 4 hours ago
Good question! Good night Maddy & FireSna....don't go anywhere without me, FFS!
•Reply•Share ›

Madisyn, Hate "Check" Queen PEPE • 4 hours ago
Night Angel . . . .
•Reply•Share ›

Madisyn, Hate "Check" Queen PEPE • 4 hours ago
Its GONE Angel, does that NITWIT now have the POWER here too . . .?
2 •Reply•Share ›