RZA

Twerking Should Be for

ADULTS ONLY!!

7/3/2013 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070313_rza_launchTwerking is a grown-up activity ... so says Wu Tang Clan co-founder RZA  ... who tells TMZ, there should be an age requirement for booty shaking.

RZA was leaving Katsuya with his family last night -- when we asked about the twerk trend taking over the country.

The hip hop legend told us he'd like to see kids hold off on the adult activity and enjoy their childhoods -- telling us, "Don't rush the childhood ... it's the best and shortest part of your life."

Meantime, here's Miley Cyrus ...

MuteYourAZZ

Twerking shouldn't be done by anyone. Big deal you can stand on your head and shake your ass. What is the world running out of dance moves that we have to make up stupid sh!t.

IwuvTMZ

What a buzz kill.

Harvey's Gerbil

Figures the only rappers on planet earth with any brains would be a member of the Wu-Tang Clan. Greatest hip-hop group ever. I applaud Rza for actually having some morality, when 99.999999% of his brethren would have went the complete opposite direction.

Phil

Whgo the **** cares what he says ?

Azi

Every time I twerk, people put money in my waistband.

Cat

I just watched Miley twerking and I have to say that was one of the most stupid things I have ever seen! I see no dance skills required whatsoever to do this....This looks like a dance that people would do when they are stinking drunk & trying to look cool/sexy!! LOL!

Chris

Good for him.

Kàt

Geeze. It's like a little kid, in their PJ's showing off, by dancing for their folks with a video cam. So glad I don't have to deal with anyone in my life that would be foolish enough to do 'that'. Just STUPID

samson

Miley's doing the wop in that video, not twerking.

Keyser Söze

Agree with RZA.

And, legally speaking, Miley is of age.

Brian

Twerking is just for pervs.

David

And with those Glasses it looks like he has been fully engaged .

mark

"HOTTER THAN A BABY IN A MICROWAVE..."?!?!

rappers really are talentless, poorly educated idiots.

Chris

Great, more contribution from ghetto.

mark

and has anyone else noticed that miley cyrus simply cannot keep her tongue inside her mouth these days? did she have a stroke? if my tongue was as gigantic as a mud-flap on a semi truck, I would be a bit embarrassed about showing it off every second of every minute of every hour each day. gene simmons probably looks at her tongue and says, "come on...that's disgusting!!" her breath (and tongue) probably smell almost as bad as kim kardashian's butt on a hot summer's afternoon. repugnant!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments