Psy

Heads-in-Butts

Game is a 'Classic'

7/4/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

070313_psy_launch
Psy knows all about South Korea's incredibly, umm ... odd-looking children's game which you could call human kid-ipede!

But before you call it weird, listen to Psy's explanation. Then call it weird.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

IwuvTMZ

Human Centipede Kimche style.

Mary P

You should probably read your own comments on the first time you posted about this... since it's a well known game pretty much across the world and 100 different people talked about playing Buck Buck AKA Johnny the Pony. Or ya know, actually tried any research instead of sounding like a pompous American jackass?

Bell

Since TMZ doesn't seem to be able to stop advertising scams. I suggest that we all start posting our own ads, maybe that will get some response. Tmz is allowing them to advertise absolutely free! So, I will start placing my ads today!

Bell

Laffnbear, Have you ever paid to post your comment? No. because it's free. I am flagging all I see but as soon as you leave that section, It goes right back to normal. TMZ is not removing any of the flag posts. So I am going to use that free space to offer other kinds of options. Like Charity, Cancer, Children charities that kind of thing. I would be upset if I was one of these advertiser that pay for my advertising and these scammers get it for absolutely FREE.

edd

It's called Buck Buck. Look for an old Bill Cosby routine where he talks about playing Buck Buck with Fat Albert.

EDD

In the USA it is called Buck Buck. Go find an old Bill Cosby L.P. He tells the story of playing Buck Buck with Fat Albert.

karisma

Add me to the Cosby "buck buck" response. This is a basic kid's game. Johnny on the Pony, folks. Y'know, back when kids could play outside without pedos snatching them.