Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez

Back Together

... Again

7/5/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0705_bieber_gomez_instagramBiebs Instagrammed this pic today, with the caption "#heartbreaker."

We give up.

wasted days and wasted nights

I hope they can make it this time.

Becca

I used to like Selena but now I believe she is a fame whore if this picture is recent. Also, what the f*** is wrong with his face. He looks so ridiculous.

rico

She has no talent he has no talent, perfect fit.

Andrew

It's funny this is exactly how all teenagers act there just in the spotlight they'll break up an get back together 50 more times then they'll get married divorce an...will take it from there

chazzer123

I hate to think that growing old means that you become a hater and become bitter to those who are young and have the world at their feet like Justin Bieber has. He can date whoever he wants and has that choice. Young/Rich/Good Looking, yeah I can see why you Justin Bieber haters are bitter!

Areader

Does TMZ really think anyone cares?

squeakermama

Somebody needs to tell these two what ball caps are really for.

Double Bubble

Whatever..I'd rather read about this than read about some tool eating 69 wieners.. At least these 2 chicks are famous.

az_barbie66

I have no words...sadly I have been this dumb.

Nobrows

They deserve each other. RIP

Cheekymonkey

Selena makes one helluva beard.

carmen

I love how everyone hates on a young man who was so smart and realized his dream and made millions off of your young daughters by playing music. Many of the hateful remarks are from men who are just plain jealous. Even if he quit today Bieber would have enough money for the rest of his life...money for his future kids and their kids. Thanks to YOUR sons and daughters who bought his music. OUCH. Good job Bieber. Keep going. Live life on your terms and do what you want. You deserve it.

Benny

Dead at 27 if not sooner.

Breaking Bones

hand me a bucket...puke

MelSilver

As I read through these comments, one thing stuck out and it was the use of derogatory gay-bashing words. Like Macklemore said "we become so numb to what we're saying."
To call JB all these homophobic phrases isn't insulting him, it's insulting yourselves and the LGBTQ community.
There's nothing wrong with being gay, so why call him that like it's an insult?

To the "gentlemen" here, and I use that term lightly, he has probably gotten more a** than most of you will in a lifetime. Why else would you feel the need to insult him on TMZ? The kid is 19, rich, has a mansion, cars, women and status. Again, no one has even heard your name's before and I highly doubt any of you are rich.

What does it matter to you what JB does in his spare time? Or who he dates?

Y'all must have a really sad and pathetic existence to harbour this much hate about someone you don't even know ...