Katy Perry

Rinses Away

Hair Lawsuit

7/6/2013 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_katy_perry_glamour2Katy Perry has finally untangled herself from a British hair care company ... as the two sides settled a lawsuit over an oral agreement gone wrong.

As TMZ previously reported, Perry claimed a company called ghd (stands for "good hair day") owed her $2 million based on a verbal agreement she had to extend her deal. But ghd claimed they had no such agreement and didn't owe her squat ... because they wanted to cut ties with Katy when the deal expired.

The folks behind ghd struck first, filing a lawsuit against Perry to block her from suing them for the $2 mil.

Last month, the two sides agreed to drop the case completely with both sides giving up the right to re-file.

No word on if Katy got any of the $2 mil she was seeking.

your own luck

I couldn't care less about Katy Perry's life but I love the neo-noir look of this photo. So 40's-50's.

Ozzie X

I'd like to know how to flush her down the toilet.

Ozzie X

Their time is limited I hope Katy, Bieber, Gomez, etc Hope the are saving their money, in a couple of years they will be irrelevant. and no one will care. Justin Bieber will be pan handling, hi I'm the Bieb .crack face and all.

wtf

what kind of retard makes a 2 million dollar VERBAL agreement?

shadough

She wears wigs and extensions. How is she a good rep for haircare?

Jill

I'm not a fan of John/Katy/Taylor Swift......My outside opinion is Katy has a problem with Taylor Swift since Taylor tops her in the music business. I think John came out with that song to impress Katy.

Cartman

She wouldn't be so desperate for cash if she had backed Romney instead. Obama raised taxes on rich people like her as promised.

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

How the heII do so many head cases get rich. What a fcked up world we live in.

some guy

If only there was a product that washes away the taste of John Mayer penis.

Jackie

That is unfathomable! Everybody should know that every VERBAL agreement would make no progress if the verbal agreement made has no witnesses. Onus of Proof is with you. It is immeasurable.

Katie

James

Can I sue her for personal damages? Her "music" caused me chronic bleeding of the ears.